CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
CeCe
Shale
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Bluesmama
wants2laugh
11 posters

have you ever vandalized someone's property?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

have you ever vandalized someone's property? Empty have you ever vandalized someone's property?

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

Have you ever been so mad at someone that you vandalized his/her property? what did you do?

I remember once in high school, a friend of mine found her bf cheating on her and she poured 100% acetone on his car to peel off the paint.

Needless to say... that was crazy... and although i did not want to upset her enough to become her next victim, i did limit my involvement with her after that!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

have you ever vandalized someone's property? Empty Re: have you ever vandalized someone's property?

Post by Bluesmama Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 am

I have not. However, I am definitely capable of it if I'm wronged bad enough.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

have you ever vandalized someone's property? Empty Re: have you ever vandalized someone's property?

Post by Cheaps Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:19 am

I remember throwing rocks at this chic's house I didn't like. I was 13 years old, and I was with a cousin of mine. Soon as we heard something break (think it was a window), we booked it!!! O geez can't believe I did that.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 am

I don't like to admit this but I egged my high school boyfriend's mom's car. She was a real bitch but she didn't deserve that.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Nah.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

I egged a car whose alarm was going off in the middle of the night. Wish I had a bazooka.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Nothing comes to mind, not that I haven't had the urge a time or two.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Shale wrote:I egged a car whose alarm was going off in the middle of the night. Wish I had a bazooka.

LMAO! cool dance Reminds me of a line from P!nk's song 'Bad, Bad Day', "It's 2 in the morning, someone tell me why there's traffic, I wish I had a bumper car, I'd road rage your ass with it!"

And to answer, no.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Once me and a bunch of friends egged this kid's house because he was a trouble making idiot.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Shale wrote:I egged a car whose alarm was going off in the middle of the night. Wish I had a bazooka.

Why would you do that? Not like it was his fault his alarm was going off. Let somebody do that shit to my car.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Why would you do that? Not like it was his fault his alarm was going off. Let somebody do that shit to my car.
    It was his fault to have one of those useless fucking alarms on his property that no one cares about but him.

If he was around why didn't he turn the damn thing off? Ergo, I egged his precious wheels and he didn't see which one of his pissed off neighbors did it. I'd do the same to your car if it woke me up in the middle of the night. And, I started collecting rocks for future episodes. He wisely took the hint with the eggs.

Srsly, wish I had a bazooka.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Shale wrote:
    It was his fault to have one of those useless fucking alarms on his property that no one cares about but him.

Useless? For him having an alarm on his property that he paid for? LMAO.

If he was around why didn't he turn the damn thing off? Ergo, I egged his precious wheels and he didn't see which one of his pissed off neighbors did it. I'd do the same to your car if it woke me up in the middle of the night. And, I started collecting rocks for future episodes. He wisely took the hint with the eggs.

LOL, Mr. Stand Up Guy is going around egging people's cars because their car alarms bother him. What gives you the right to vandalize someone's property? Looks like you're no better than a petty criminal. Perhaps he didn't hear the alarm going off because he wasn't around (for whatever reason)....you should've called the police and let them handle it. You're smart (cowardly) though. You made sure he didn't know you did it. If I KNEW it was you who egged my car, I'll put it on my life that you would regret it. You don't go around vandalizing people's shit that they pay for.

Srsly, wish I had a bazooka.

Next time, go to his house the next morning and tell him that you egged it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

...If I KNEW it was you who egged my car, I'll put it on my life that you would regret it. You don't go around vandalizing people's shit that they pay for.
    That is why you WOULDN'T KNOW who egged your car.
    Nystyle709 wrote: ...Next time, go to his house the next morning and tell him that you egged it.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen! blank stare @ you
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Shale wrote:
    That is why you WOULDN'T KNOW who egged your car.

And what's sadder is that the person didn't even know why his car was egged. He prob. thought it was some knucklehead kids doing it as a joke, when he doesn't realize that he has a neighbor that is petty enough to throw eggs at his car instead of letting him know that his alarm is a nuisance.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen! have you ever vandalized someone's property? 729904

If you're bad enough to do it, why aren't you bad enough to let them
    know you did it? Go head Mr. Model Citizen....tell your neighbor you
    egged his car because you didn't like hearing his alarm. Let me know how
    that turns out.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:If you're bad enough to do it, why aren't you bad enough to let them
    know you did it? Go head Mr. Model Citizen....tell your neighbor you
    egged his car because you didn't like hearing his alarm. Let me know how
    that turns out.
    Is this that lunar cycle thing again? Did I Say That?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Shale wrote:
    Is this that lunar cycle thing again? Did I Say That?

What lunar cycle? Oh, and rocks? LMAO! Good one. Also, I'm sure glad WE don't have one of those annoying car alarms...agreed, nothing worse than one of them waking you up in the morning, AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BLOCK YOU ARE!
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Typically not my style....but once, after I got into a physical confrontation with a roommate (that SHE started), I mixed her green shampoo up with some strained collard green broth. I REALLY wish I could have stuck around for the moment she recognized, "something isn't right here" LOL
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Shale wrote:
    Is this that lunar cycle thing again? have you ever vandalized someone's property? 584214

Nope. It's a common decency thing. Some of us have it. The majority don't. Next time you feel "violated" by someone or something and want justice, I hope you remember this episode.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

FireIce918 wrote:Typically not my style....but once, after I got into a physical confrontation with a roommate (that SHE started), I mixed her green shampoo up with some strained collard green broth. I REALLY wish I could have stuck around for the moment she recognized, "something isn't right here" LOL

That's hysterical. When I was a kid i was in a hospital and all of us kids put vaseline on the door knobs so the doctors could not get in. we put shampoo in some of the kids slippers too

had fun
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am

wants2laugh wrote:

That's hysterical. When I was a kid i was in a hospital and all of us kids put vaseline on the door knobs so the doctors could not get in. we put shampoo in some of the kids slippers too

had fun

ROFLMAO! Sounds like it. What were you in the hospital for?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 am

Supernova wrote:

ROFLMAO! Sounds like it. What were you in the hospital for?

i was nuts! nuts then and nuts now! Smile lol

my mother put me and my bro in to "deal with the death of my father". He had died a decade earlier... and she just got around to thinking that maybe it affected us! lol
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:30 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Nope. It's a common decency thing. Some of us have it. The majority don't. Next time you feel "violated" by someone or something and want justice, I hope you remember this episode.

I can understand you being the lone defender of common decency, but why you gotta go off on me and let these other, equally indecent ppl get a pass? I mean, the thread question was leading and we 'fessed up honestly, yet I get taken to task for something that happened decades ago as if I just did it to you.

Am I special in your life, or does someone's car get more consideration than someone's house.

cheaps wrote:I remember throwing rocks at this chic's house I didn't like. I was 13 years old, and I was with a cousin of mine. Soon as we heard something break (think it was a window), we booked it!!! O geez can't believe I did that.

Tony Marino wrote:Once me and a bunch of friends egged this kid's house because he was a trouble making idiot.

OH! Sorry Red, somehow I skipped over this without seeing it. Musta been mental block. Glad to know we have good company in our uncommon indecency.
    RedBedroom wrote:I don't like to admit this but I egged my high school boyfriend's mom's car. She was a real bitch but she didn't deserve that.

Last edited by Shale on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED ANOTHER HONEST MISCREANT)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:30 am

wants2laugh wrote:

i was nuts! nuts then and nuts now! Smile lol

my mother put me and my bro in to "deal with the death of my father". He had died a decade earlier... and she just got around to thinking that maybe it affected us! lol

Holy crap. How old were you?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:18 am

RedBedroom wrote:I don't like to admit this but I egged my high school boyfriend's mom's car. She was a real bitch but she didn't deserve that.

ROFLMAO!

Red, I'm shocked! You?! faints

big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Shale wrote:

I can understand you being the lone defender of common decency, but why you gotta go off on me and let these other, equally indecent ppl get a pass? I mean, the thread question was leading and we 'fessed up honestly, yet I get taken to task for something that happened decades ago as if I just did it to you.

Because it's trifling that's why. I can't stand to see someone's car egged. That shit is hard to get off. And you did it for a dumb ass reason.

Am I special in your life, or does someone's car get more consideration than someone's house.

And you're right, I should get on everybody else for their misdeeds of common decency. The rest of ya'll are just as trifling for egging and throwing rocks at other people's property. Vandalizing someone's shit is juvenile period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:18 pm