CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

your earliest memory?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

your earliest memory? Empty your earliest memory?

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am

my mother never took pictures-- she thought life was depressing and did not want to remember it. But i do actually have a memory of what my crib and high chair looked like and can describe them in detail. As well as other furniture and pictures that hung on the wall when i was very very small. My house was renovated when i was four, and i can completely describe what it looked like before it was redesigned.

what can you remmber
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

your earliest memory? Empty Re: your earliest memory?

Post by Bluesmama Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 am

Ha! I wrote this in my own thread about early memories:

I was about 2-1/2 and playing with this evil little girl who was about three (mom was visiting her mom). She pulled out her drawer of toys to show me, and when I reached in to touch something she grabbed my hand and bit my fingers. It was not the only time. And she did other things until the day my mom found me knocked out cold in the bathroom.

I remember having a big "accident" while toilet-training. I was rushing to the bathroom, pulled down my pants too soon, and I plopped either right on the floor or in my pants. Strange, that I would remember THAT.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:57 am

I remember when I was 2 going on walkabout, and thinking I was lost. I remember thinking I had walked straight down the street, so if I turned around and walked back I should find my home. I was 3 when I ran away from my mothers aunt and walked probably 2 miles to my uncles house, I had to cross a very busy highway to get there. Once there I stayed for a few months-to a year . It was quite a while before my mother asked any one where I was, so I was told.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 pm