CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
GrayWolf
Suzi
Cheaps
Supernova
9 posters

What's your earliest birthday you can remember?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's your earliest birthday you can remember? Empty What's your earliest birthday you can remember?

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm

What's the first birthday you can still remember the details of?

I have a few vague memories of my second birthday and I guess my first, but my third is still razor sharp in my mind as well as I remembered it when I was younger. That was one big day for me, at the time it had been the most fun I ever had because it was warm that day so early in the morning I got to ride my Big Wheels around, then I saw my cake, which had been professionally decorated, my mom did all the rest after that, with a clown and about a hundred balloons on it, and I remember the neighbors coming over that night for the party and I don't remember what I got but I remember all of us messing around with a toy computer and a comic/puzzle book and a toy violin I got. Most of my birthdays have always been good, but the 3rd one is still one of the best I ever had.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

What's your earliest birthday you can remember? Empty Re: What's your earliest birthday you can remember?

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

When I turned 8...I got a new bike and Paula Abdul's Forever Your Girl Tape with a walkman to listen to it on. Bday party was at my grandma's. Then we went swimming.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

What's your earliest birthday you can remember? Empty Re: What's your earliest birthday you can remember?

Post by Suzi Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Oddly while I know I had them, you know birthday, I really remember only 3. One when my friends and I were playing in the back yard, and showing off I fell through the boards covering the septic tank, thank goodness it was new and not in use. The next was my 20th hated birthday. I figured people would no longer excuse my mistakes with "well she is a teenager". And my 21st when I found out I didn't like champagne.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm

I remember my 5th birthday because there was a party and everybody was there.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 pm

The one about 50 years ago.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

I can remember my 2 year old birthday party. I distinctly remember standing on my father's lap and blowing out my candles.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a vague recollection of turning 4 years old and my mom telling me that I was gonna have to get used to not saying that I was 3 anymore.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:52 am

I don't remember. Birthdays are just some of those things that didn't register. I recently looked at some blurry 8mm home movies of my 14th B'day where I got a white mouse as a present. But don't really remember the occasion 54 years later.

What's your earliest birthday you can remember? B_day_10
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:34 am

The earliest I remember is turning four.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:58 am