CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Supernova
Kral
wants2laugh
7 posters

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Empty should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 am

From 1972 to 1985 Marybeth Tinning killed all 9 of her children... and an adopted child as well, which eliminated the possibility of some rare fatal disease killing the children.

do you think that in a case like this, a man or woman should be forced to be sterilized? does violating the rights of the parent/murderer overrule the rights of any future offspring to prevent further death?
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Empty Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?

Post by Kral Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 am

No I think she should just go to jail and if she's preggers at the time take the baby. I don't like the idea of forced sterilization even when it comes to the worst of the worst or the craziest of the crazy.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

should a serial murdering mother being sterilized? Empty Re: should a serial murdering mother being sterilized?

Post by Supernova Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 am

YES! When you murder people you already forfeit your rights, and when you're murdering your own children why should you still have the right to reproduce?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 am

Kral wrote:No I think she should just go to jail and if she's preggers at the time take the baby. I don't like the idea of forced sterilization even when it comes to the worst of the worst or the craziest of the crazy.
    co-signs

She should never be out of jail again. If she gets pregnant in jail, fire the guard and if she does not agree to an abortion take the kid and put it up for adoption.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

Shale wrote:
    co-signs

She should never be out of jail again. If she gets pregnant in jail, fire the guard and if she does not agree to an abortion take the kid and put it up for adoption.
    co-signs
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Kral wrote:No I think she should just go to jail and if she's preggers at the time take the baby. I don't like the idea of forced sterilization even when it comes to the worst of the worst or the craziest of the crazy.

This.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am

co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am