CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Jason B.
TSJFan4Ever
aublack40
trevorrules2
8 posters

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest

trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Empty Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest

Post by trevorrules2 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

What is it with RH, Kassie, and some Flo fanbases that think that every fan out there will jump up down if RH will come back to suit their agenda's?

Am lurking the ABC boards, Soap Net boards and their are all around putting RH name out there to get him back for Blair, for Tea and so on.

It's bad enough that I recieved e-mail from a friend of mine stating I was posting at that dirt ball message board Daytime Dish and was spreading my user names around on it. I wouldn't be caught dead there since half the fans on there are Kassie and RH fans.

Than now I have to read bring RH back for Kassie, for Flo. But the heck with TSJ and his fans we don't exist at all.

This makes me so mad. I have to wonder why Trevor is wasting his time on this show when he has every fan base after him constantly. Trying to get him fired, bashing him, his Todd, his personal life. It never stops. The hate towards him is unbelievable.

Sorry had to get this off my chest. I guess now I'll get banned from SOC under my new user name for posting my opinion. That would be funny. But had to post over there.. Had to defend Trevor that's all I ever do where he's concern with this show.

JMO
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Empty Re: Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest

Post by aublack40 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 pm

my friend,TSJ is the most dedicated,professional but disrespected actor on OLTL.Trevor's talent alone saved the character Todd Manning. He actually auditioned for the role of kevin. imagine that casting directors actually recognizing true talent. the writers are constantly writing todd ooc but trevor conveys each performance brilliantly. if the tptb really wanted RH all they had to do is give in to all his demands. I keep telling people TSJ ACTS ON OLTL BUT DOES NOT WRITE THE SHOW! thats all RC!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Empty Re: Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

I was lurking on SOC the other day and realizing that there's no reason for me to return. It's just far too ugly there. Todd haters run the board and they allow Todd haters to do what they want and attack other posters with no consequences. Some of the posters over there have the mentality of pre-schoolers or middle-schoolers. It's always had a reputation for being a trashy place and the posters keep confirming it - the ABC boards, anyway. I liked the GL board back when GL was still on the air. It's clear the mods are going to keep allowing actor and poster bashing.

I prefer a classier place like this, where the posters respect each
    other and are of a much higher calibre.

Trevor is an amazing actor - me fav. on daytime. He always gives 100% and he's a true professional - a class act. TPTB don't realize just how lucky they are to have him.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 pm

I went to Daytime Dish once and they are (if you can believe it) worse than TWOP. Worst of all is how they all post hate and obnoxiousness anonymously, like a bunch of cowards.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I don't get it either because although RH was a great Todd, he is the one that baled and TSJ is also a great Todd. Why would they want him back when Trevor is doing such a great job. I enjoy them both but I wouldn't trade Trevor for RH.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 am

Yah I don't get it either since RH wanted to leave and hated playing Todd I liked RH though I got sick of his coming and going all the time it seemed to stall the character that became more and more clownish with each return. TSJ is going a great job and is really bring it now that RC has been getting Todd right the last month. For me it seems like this negativity comes from bitter Blair fans that can't stand that Blair isn't really getting her own SL and know full well that character shined best with goldballons TnB, well with Eli gone bad this should give Blair a story but unless Blair it is St.Blair of the she-wolves mother to all of Llanviews children perfect in very way yet rude to Todd their still not going to be happy I think.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 am

I really liked RH but he chose to leave and I love TSJ as Todd. MM did write Todd brilliantly but he is not around. I think some think having RH back means the same writing as when he first started but RC would still be writing.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Empty If This Don't Take All.

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

TOLLYVANGELINE: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
    Greg Sumner is prepared to spend lots and lots of money to cure Tea of her tumor in order to stave off T&Blight. I commend him for that. However, if Tea is truly terminal, I have a modest albeit desperate proposal.

What if Tea should go to argue her case before the Ultimate Judge in the sky?!

While Blair is busy with Eli, Trevodd could get with Kelly (who is still mooning over that kiss) after Tea dies. In the meantime, the Williamsons decide to pull the plug on Vangie, but ... hold onto your hats folks ... she rallies and makes a complete, miraculous recovery! YAY!

After a little angst where she thinks she is about to reunite with Cristian, she realizes that he and Layla are truly in love (or the show could throw a Cayla bun in the oven) and Evangeline nobly steps aside (like she always nobly does, because she is just so noble, you know). That's for all you newbies that aren't familiar with how noble Vangie is.

In any case, Evangeline needs to get over her heartbreak by staying busy and decides to go back to work. As it turns out Trevodd has an opening, wonder of wonders. Trevodd loves lawyers, even those who send him to death row! Another plus for me ... I knew I'd find a reason to warm up to Vangie eventually ... Todd may face another murder rap in the future. Trevodd still has a crush on our gal!

The latest hot triangle, TOLLYVANGELINE begins!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love it.

CURE EVANGELINE!

So I get banned for good from SOC for baiting fanbases or using another user name while am banned. But here goes Mem, Mem bashing Trevor right in this post and nothing will be done with her.

Talk about unfair. She's trashing Trevor right in this post.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:16 pm

JB wrote:I went to Daytime Dish once and they are (if you can believe it) worse than TWOP. Worst of all is how they all post hate and obnoxiousness anonymously, like a bunch of cowards.
    I once visited there when TrevorRules has once mentioned it before. You said it, my friend. They are freakin' COWARDS, with their obsessive hate for Trevor. They really scare me, they must be insane. Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Confused
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Am Sorry I Have To Get This Off My Chest Empty And What's Worst

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 pm

A friend of mine always sends me e-mail from DD when my user names are mention in posts when someone posts something and accusses me of being the poster who posted the posted.

I even heard Kingston's name is mention too over there. And she's never over there either. They attack Trevor and his fans too.

It's really sad, really sad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 pm