CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

8 year old arrested for punching vice principal in the chest

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

8 year old arrested for punching vice principal in the chest Empty 8 year old arrested for punching vice principal in the chest

Post by Supernova Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

I saw an article that said an 8 year old girl was arrested after punching the 61-year-old vice principal of her school in the chest. No article I could find had more to say than that, but people are sounding off saying arresting her was too extreme and was just wrong.

Well it seems obvious her parents ain't raising her because anybody with a brain knows you don't hit your principal. And I have to agree, sicking cops on an 8 year old when you're the adult is kind of odd but people agree maybe it'll scare her into behaving and maybe she'll learn she can't get away with it; because isn't it true if you hit somebody in the chest you could stop their heart and kill them? And why should any child have it in their head they can do that and get away with it unscathed?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:42 am