CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
Supernova
6 posters

So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days Empty So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Of which she'll probably spend 30 at best for repeatedly violating parole and being caught drinking and snorting when she told the judge she was going to help children... So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days 432211 sorry folks, but my give-a-damn's broken towards people like her. Anybody agree?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days Empty Re: So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days

Post by CeCe Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:23 am

yep. I don't especially like to say there's no hope for someone but I don't believe there is anymore. Tired of the whole family & their drama. Don't care.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days Empty Re: So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am

Indeeeeeed...I get a little tired of people saying 'oh I hope being in jail does her some good, I hope she gets a wake up call', sometimes you gotta know when to just let go of the damn ripcord and let them fall, and if they splat, it's because that was their own decision not to straighten up. It's not like she hasn't had chance after chance after chance. It's not like there aren't any rehab places for her to go to. It's not like she can't afford help, it's not any of these, she just clearly doesn't want it.

Oh and I don't buy her 'this is not a joke, it's my life and it's very serious' when the same day she says that she's got an F-you on her fingernail to show the judge and the next day she's moaning nad whining about how harsh and severe her punishment is. Don't tell us it's all very serious, because it's obvious it ain't.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 am

She just needs to be gone and get healthy and stay gone.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm

I could care less, she is just a spoiled has been looking for attention.
    RachyRach
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : -1

Post by RachyRach Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 am

welllll her ass should of followed what she was suppose to do and what happens??? shit! she's in the shitter now! good one Lindsey! I hope you'll learn your lesson! So Lindsay Lohan's been sentenced to 90 days 876550 lol
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

I think it's time to just lock her up and forget about her. Dont give her the media attention she so obviously craves. she's not going to learn anything and will just spend the whole time whining and complaining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:19 am