CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

10-year-old stabs friend to death

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

10-year-old stabs friend to death Empty 10-year-old stabs friend to death

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 am

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/17/10172313-10-year-old-boy-suspected-of-stabbing-friend-12-to-death

The comments section is alive on this one, and full of a bunch of sorry ass excuses. Oh 10 year olds can't understand WHY it's wrong to kill people, their little brains aren't developed enough for that comprehension yet. Oh children are not as bright as we think they are. Oh 13 year olds know so much more stuff that would just baffle a 12 year old, blah blah blah. Are people serious?

Okay, raise your hand if you were a 10 year old child: hi there!

Now, raise your hand if ever in your childhood you ever had a temper tantrum: hi there!

Okay, now raise your hand if when you were 10 years old you killed somebody because you were too young to figure out that cold blooded murder is wrong: blank stare @ you

Yeah, you know what? If that Bullshit was true, the majority of 10 year olds would be murderers, not the minority. But since most 10 year olds are NOT killers then I guess that means they have a very GOOD understanding of murder is wrong and don't do it. Wouldn't you just love to see how THOSE people raise their kids if they honestly believed that?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

10-year-old stabs friend to death Empty Re: 10-year-old stabs friend to death

Post by CeCe Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Sad sad
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 pm

I definitely agree with the people who are saying lock him up and don't let him out. He does this at 10 who knows what he'll do when he's 20.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 pm

I appreciate his young age & that's a shame but it doesn't give him a free pass.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 pm

I knew at 10 that killing was wrong however I was also 10 when my father got the first TV in the family. One could only watch it for about an hour before the picture began to roll. There are now several generations who have grown up watching blood and gore on TV from a tender age. They see an actor be killed before their very eyes, the next week they see that same actor alive and well. So I think some kids don't honestly understand that death is final.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Suzi wrote:I knew at 10 that killing was wrong however I was also 10 when my father got the first TV in the family. One could only watch it for about an hour before the picture began to roll. There are now several generations who have grown up watching blood and gore on TV from a tender age. They see an actor be killed before their very eyes, the next week they see that same actor alive and well. So I think some kids don't honestly understand that death is final.

And when we were kids our dad watched the bloodiest movies on Cinemax regardless of who was in the room, and it didn't give us any idea that we could kill someone just because we wanted to. Any time we saw the blood we were sickened by it, the only thoughts I had were of someone doing the same thing to the bastard who was killing the first person, and none of them were ever 12 year olds, the bastards doing the killing were always grown men. So to me that says if that's the defense this kid should've stabbed an adult to death instead of his FRIEND.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:14 am