CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
zthatzmanz28
Bluesmama
Suzi
Supernova
Jason B.
CeCe
Chris
11 posters

What kind of free household help would you choose?

Poll

What if you could have one free household helper for a year - which of the following professionals would you choose?

[ 0 ]
    What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_left0%What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_left0%What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_left50%What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_left17%What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_left33%What kind of free household help would you choose? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What kind of free household help would you choose? Empty What kind of free household help would you choose?

Post by Chris Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

If you were provided with free help for a year, what kind would you select?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

What kind of free household help would you choose? Empty Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?

Post by CeCe Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Maid who washes dishes? lol
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What kind of free household help would you choose? Empty Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?

Post by Jason B. Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Tossup between maid and dishwasher.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Maid.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

A housekeeper wasn't listed. Why narrow the chores down that way? I want someone who will clean the whole place, do the washing and ironing and all the chores a housekeeper does.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Handyman for me. My husband thinks he's a handyman but he really isn't. He usually does a very good job when he does do it; thing is, he's the world's worst procrastinator.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

none? I really don't have enough of anything that would require help. I would however consider the Chauffeur if she came with a car and gasoline...
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

zthatzmanz28 wrote:none? I really don't have enough of anything that would require help. I would however consider the Chauffeur if she came with a car and gasoline...

Yeah, I am not too keen on having help with my personal stuff. Not the kinda person who needs servants of any kind. I was a Home Health Aide at one time, where I did light housekeeping and cooking for clients in their home, but would rather not have ppl do that for me unless I was really disabled. I refused the service when my leg was broken - more fun figuring out how to do for myself.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Whichever describes someone who claens and does housework.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Cook.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 am

Toss up between handyman and maid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:52 am