CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

News Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus?

Post by Marc™ Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus?
    Mon., Jan. 23, 2012 5:00 PM PST by Tierney Bricker

Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus? Reg_425.vd1.cm.12312

He's ba-aaack!

The last twenty seconds of The Vampire Diaries' most recent episode provided the return of a fan favorite who has been chillin' like a villain in a coffin thanks to a dagger in the back: Elijah (Daniel Gillies)! Thankfully, our well-coiffed (liking the new 'do!) Original has finally returned and something tells us he's not happy...and that something is his demeanor in these brand spankin' new photos the CW released from the Feb. 2 episode titled "Bringing Out the Dead." (Get it?!)

So what does his return mean for Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Damon (Ian Somheralder) and the gang?

Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus? Reg_425.vd2.cm.12312

Elijah's choking Damon...must be Thursday! (Buffy reference FTW!)

It seems Elijah wastes no time getting back to his Damon-torturing ways (remember the pencil to the jugular? Ouch!) in the episode as there are several pictures of Elijah putting the hurt on the older Salvatore brother.

Speaking of brothers, Elijah is also pictured standing at his brother's Klaus' side. Do you think he's found out that Klaus killed their mother? When we chatted with Morgan, he talked about what Elijah's return would mean for Klaus. "There's still so much to be explored. As far as he's concerned, our father killed our mother. That's not the truth. There's going to be hell to pay. That's a confrontation we need to see."

Also pictured? Caroline (Candice Accola) having a little chat with her father Bill (Jack Coleman) and we're guessing it's about Tyler (Michael Trevino), who will be MIA in the next five episode. (Boo! Hiss!)

The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Feb. 2 at 8 p.m. on the CW.

What do you think of these pictures, TVD fans? Do you think Elijah will turn on Klaus once he learns the truth? Did you squeal as hard as we did when Elijah returned? Sound off in the comments!

Source:
    http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/vampire_diaries_first_look_elijah_back/288663#ixzz1kPoztSqz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

News Re: Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:02 pm

I wonder what Elijah is going to be up to and if he is going to find out that it was Klaus that killed their mother. Sorry Tyler is not going to be in it for 5 episodes but I think they need to explore this relationship between Caroline and Klaus, very interesting! Now Stefan is Jealous Damon kissed Elana? He snapped out of it all of a sudden? He was going to kill her in the car last week now his feelings are hurt?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

News Re: Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Is Back! What Does His Return Mean for Klaus?

Post by Marc™ Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 pm

I don't know if I remember this particular character.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Marc™ wrote:I don't know if I remember this particular character.

He was in Season 2, he is Klaus's brother. Damon found him and then tried to kill him but they ended up making a bargain to kill Klaus. They ended up betraying Elijah in the finale last season and Klaus daggered him and put him in the coffin just like his sister is now. I am thinking Damon let him out but we will find out thursday's episode.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Ahhh....okay. Seems like they're trying to flesh Klaus out. I was thinking they were setting him up to be killed off, but ever since they came back from break they have been adding more dimensions to him that make me think he's sticking around.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Marc™ wrote:Ahhh....okay. Seems like they're trying to flesh Klaus out. I was thinking they were setting him up to be killed off, but ever since they came back from break they have been adding more dimensions to him that make me think he's sticking around.

Yep and not only that Klaus just finished re-decorating a whole house, I don't think he is going anywhere for awhile. The Salvatore brothers are going to be miserable as is Elana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:29 am