CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Chris
6 posters

If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?  Empty If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?

Post by Chris Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 am

If you were homeless and on living on the street, what would your sign read?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?  Empty Re: If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Interesting question! I think mine would say, "Not on drugs. Need work badly."
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?  Empty Re: If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

"What the fuck are you looking at?"
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:15 pm

"I ain't gonna lie, I'm going to use the money buy liquor."
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:"I ain't gonna lie, I'm going to use the money buy liquor."

laughing
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:51 am

PICTURES OF YOUR SPOUSE FOR FOOD....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 pm