CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

What trait makes a person appear ugly to you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What trait makes a person appear ugly to you? Empty What trait makes a person appear ugly to you?

Post by Chris Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 am

What traits in people do you think make them ugly?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What trait makes a person appear ugly to you? Empty Re: What trait makes a person appear ugly to you?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Personality trait would be lying. Physical trait would be not keeping teeth and gums in good health.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

What trait makes a person appear ugly to you? Empty Re: What trait makes a person appear ugly to you?

Post by Bluesmama Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

I can rattle off many bad traits. It don't take much to make the best-looking person look ugly to me in an instant. But the first one to pop into mind is arrogance (which can include conceit/insecurity/know-it-all behavior).
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 pm

i agree with arrogance. I went out with this guy who was drop dead gorgeous! But as soon as he opened his mouth, he belittled the waitress and people around us, bragged about how wonderful he was, and on and on ....

I left him in the restaurant lol
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

wants2laugh wrote:i agree with arrogance. I went out with this guy who was drop dead gorgeous! But as soon as he opened his mouth, he belittled the waitress and people around us, bragged about how wonderful he was, and on and on ....

I left him in the restaurant lol

Good! Glad you left him there.

When I waited tables there was an exceptionally handsome, quiet man who came in alone several times and sat at the counter. He did not appear conceited, and all the single girls just swooned when he came in.

One night I was working the counter and he came in a bit drunk. Of all the times he'd been there he finally decided to flirt ~ with ME, the married one! He told me that my only "flaw" is that I was married.

He didn't act like an ass or anything, but nevertheless what came out of his mouth just didn't sound right, and he never looked the same to me since. It was really weird.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 am

Pettiness and an impetuous demeanor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:55 am