CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Empty Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

This cat has cool coloring just like yours.

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... 429584_10151371725490084_506705083_23397890_1084779122_n
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Empty Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....

Post by Suzi Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am

One of those kitties is very pretty. big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Empty Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 am

LOL, Suzi!
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I wanted to put Squeaks picture as my avatar, so I took down Fancy's picture. Now I can't get either one up. That's the problem with getting old, technology becomes harder and harder.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Suzi wrote:I wanted to put Squeaks picture as my avatar, so I took down Fancy's picture. Now I can't get either one up. That's the problem with getting old, technology becomes harder and harder.

I noticed when you had the cat pic in your signature it looked rather large. Could be it was out of size for an Av pic.

"Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

You may have to make a reduced version of the pic. If you use Microsoft Office foto editor be careful to make a copy with a diff file name so you don't reduce your original to a low res pic because it will just save over the original. (In fact, all hi-res pix should be saved to disk or some other backup file)

I was gonna reduce that pic for ya, but it is now gone. You can send it as an attachment if you want.

shalestone@earthlink.net

Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Aw, what a pretty calico. But what is that other thing?

Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm

I don't know the official name but that is one of those hairless cats. Apparently they are really sweet but so ugly only a mother could love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:40 pm