CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Suzi
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
Alan Smithee
9 posters

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 am

Well at least she wasn't texting while driving with a baby in her lap. LOL, "I was just shaking the bottle when oops, the top came off and the whole thing emptied in his lap."

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  S-SHENAY-J-JACKSON-large
    Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned. That's the only available explanation for why one woman poured bleach in a man's lap while he was driving.

Shenay J. Jackson, 19, of Gainesville, Fla., is accused of doing just that this past week to her former boyfriend, according to Newser.

Jackson pushed her ex in the face as he was driving, according to the arrest report filed by Gainesville Police Officer Kimano Edwards. Then she opened a bottle of beach and poured it on his lap.

"(Jackson's) actions caused the victim's clothes to be soaked with bleach which produced a burning sensation to the victim's groin," Edwards wrote in the report, according to the Gainesville Sun.

As a result, the man, who has not been identified, had to pull over and remove his clothes due to the burning caused by the bleach.

Edwards wrote that the man's clothes were "freshly soaked with bleach causing severe discoloration" while there were "puddles of bleach" inside his vehicle.

Meanwhile, Jackson claimed she got into an argument with her ex and merely picked up the bottle of bleach and shook it, which caused the bleach to get on her ex, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

Jackson was charged with simple battery, a first-degree misdemeanor, and, as of Thursday, was being held at the Alachua County jail, according to the Miami Herald.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say

Post by Shale Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah, yeah, another nutcase story out of Florida. We got some reactionaries here who hit before they think. Just strike out without realizing that you don't mess with the driver while the car is moving.

Like the bitch on a bike that hit me because I had the right-of-way and wouldn't move into traffic for her to pass me coming the wrong way on the road. Luckily her fat fist didn't do any damage - but where do ppl get off doing this shit?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say  Empty Re: Shenay Jackson Poured Bleach In Ex-Boyfriend's Lap While He Was Driving, Police Say

Post by CeCe Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 am

Sounds like a fun couple.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

LOL. I knew a chick would did that to her man's car. Poured bleach and ammonia all over the interior and outside of the car. Fucked it up.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 am

She didn't give that much thought since obviously she was in the car with him at the time. I value my life more than that.Gotta wonder sometimes what gets into people, or are they really that damn dumb?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Suzi wrote:She didn't give that much thought since obviously she was in the car with him at the time. I value my life more than that.Gotta wonder sometimes what gets into people, or are they really that damn dumb?

I'd go with they really are that damn dumb.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm

My ex tried to pour bleach on me once. That shit ain't cool.

On a lighter note, I spilled bleach in my dad's van once. It was smelling fresh for weeks LOL.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 am

Yikes
    ph balanced
    ph balanced
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by ph balanced Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 am

Harsh!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Another sick Bitch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:59 pm