CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Cheaps
FireIce918
Marc™
RedBedroom
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
11 posters

I done lost my damn mind....

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

I done lost my damn mind.... Empty I done lost my damn mind....

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am

Post your serious brain fart moments here. I'll go first:

On Thursday, after work, I was walking to my car and I found another car in space that I parked it in. I started panicking because it obviously meant that someone stole my car. I knew I wouldn't park it in a tow away zone. So since I was about a block from the police station, I ran to the precinct to file a a report that my car was stolen. I get in there, I'm filling out the paper work, talking to the officer, and I was even about to cry because all of my clothes were in the trunk because I was going to do laundry after I got off. So I'm sitting in the station for about 20 minutes and waiting for them to run the license plate and whatnot....then it hit me. Just dropped into my head out of nowhere. I told the desk officer that I would come back because I have to check something. I walked the the next block over..................and there was my car. The spot where I THOUGHT I parked it initially was where I parked it on Tuesday. I didn't drive to work Wednesday. So I completely forgot that I parked it in the next block over that day. And I wasted a half hour in the police station for nothing. Stuff like this doesn't happen to me, I'm never that damn spastic. I hope it doesn't mean I'll get Alzheimer's at a young age or something.......
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

I done lost my damn mind.... Empty Re: I done lost my damn mind....

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 am

I guess that cured your hiccups! I probably have dozens of those stories but I'll have to think on it.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 pm

That kind of thing makes you feel so stupid blushing but I wouldn't worry about it. Something like that happens to everyone at some point.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Oh, gosh, I can't believe you made it all the way to the station! Glad you finally figured it out!

I have several scatter brain stories, but can't recall any doozies off the top of my head right now.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Maybe NY jinxed me even though this is such small potatoes compared to her cranial flatulence. I was making dinner tonight and rice was on the menu. In preparation, I put the last of the rice in the cabinet into a measuring cup but there wasn't enough so I got a new container from the pantry. I go about prepping everything else and I come to the point where I have to measure a 1/4 cup of water so I go looking for the measuring cup. I didn't tear the place apart for an hour or report it stolen but for about 5 minutes I'm pissing myself off until my wife calls in from the living room, "Didn't you put the rice in it?" pissed big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Maybe NY jinxed me even though this is such small potatoes compared to her cranial flatulence. I was making dinner tonight and rice was on the menu. In preparation, I put the last of the rice in the cabinet into a measuring cup but there wasn't enough so I got a new container from the pantry. I go about prepping everything else and I come to the point where I have to measure a 1/4 cup of water so I go looking for the measuring cup. I didn't tear the place apart for an hour or report it stolen but for about 5 minutes I'm pissing myself off until my wife calls in from the living room, "Didn't you put the rice in it?" pissed big grin

Ha!

That reminds me of Friday night when I was bragging to my two girlfriends I had totally organized all my kitchen drawers. Ten minutes later, one of them needed a corkscrew and I couldn't find the damn thing in the drawer is was in. It took me over a minute as they mocked me for being "so organized!"
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Heh.

Last week I lost my wallet and was going out of my mind turning my place up and down looking for it. Looked in the car....looked around at work....was about to check the gym and see if I had lost it there. Meanwhile, I keep my employee # in it that I use to clock in everyday. I've entered this number NUMEROUS times, have it memorized and don't even look anymore....but....because I lost my wallet, suddenly my mind wanted to forget the #. Neutral

So I'm driving around without a license, being extra careful to not do anything stupid because if I get pulled over, I'm fucked. I go to the gym the next day and the damn thing is in my bag. It had been in my bag all that time. I swore I looked in there before, but didn't see it.

I felt dumb. And in the meantime, I keep my gym bag in my car. So I'm thinking if I did get pulled over, there would have been drama for nothing....because it was right there.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

LMAO!

I had something similar happen to me when I was a sophomore in college. I went to my car and it wasn't there, so I played it off because I figured it got towed and I didn't want to panic. I had an appointment so I walked to that and when I left it popped in my head--"it's Wednesday...they only tow on Tuesdays!"

So now I'm calling the police lol. My brother was in the area so he gave me a ride back to my dorm. The police called me back and as he's making the report, another thought popped into my head--"Wait a second...I didn't park over there!"

Went to the next street over and there it was. d-oh! LOL
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am

LMAO! at these stories.

O I've done plenty of things like this, I can't think of any at the moment though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 am

These are some pretty funny stories! NY we all have lapses its normal.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Well ok if we're telling our personal stories...I was a party to a similar situation. Right after my son got his Mustang we went to the mall. When we came out it was gone. He was clicking the buttons. Nothing. We went into full panic. Walked all over the area. It wasn't there. I mean we went in through JC Penny came out through JC Penny. But...as it turns out, what had happened was...it was the entrance on other side of the mall. I'm surprised we hadn't call the cops by then. But yeah...lol
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I got an even better car story! I had a cutlass ciera, and my brother and i were walking out of the store with bags in our hands, we loaded the bags into the back seat as we continued talking. I get in and try to start the ignition, and it won't turn over. I was trying to turn the wheel and turn the ignition at the same time and nothing. My bro who knows nothing about cars tells me to pops the hood that it must be the battery and he wants to check the cables.

Out of nowhere, this old lady comes running with a cane and hits my brother over the back screaming at the top of her lungs that we are stealing her car. I'm yelling at her that she is nuts and telling her she must have forgotten to take her meds and she runs around the other side of the car to the glove box and gets HER registration out of it!!!! then i looked in the tape deck and glasses holder and realized I WAS in her car!!! The door key opened the door, but the ignition key wouldnt start it LOL... my car was one row over----same year, model, and color! LOL
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

A friend of ours parked her car at the mall one day , and returned to find it gone. She called the cops they came and they drove from the front of the mall to the back to take her home. Lo and behold she had parked her car in the back lot. I think we all have those days. Alzheimers has set in enough that I can't remember one, but I am pretty damn sure it happens to me too.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

I took my brother to a football game once and forgot where I parked. It wasn't that I thought the car was stolen, I just didn't have a clue which section of the lot we were in. Had to wait until almost everyone else had left to find it. Good thing it was pre-season so it was still warm out.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:58 pm

What is the correlation with brain farts and cars? LOL.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Anyone ever watch the Back To The Future movies, and you know how Biff is always screwing up phrases? Well the other day I actually caught myself saying: It'll be like killing two birds at the same time! The correct expression is "killing two birds with one stone", but I forgot and felt like an idiot when it was pointed out to me what I said. I felt just like Biff from Back To The Future!
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

wants2laugh wrote:I got an even better car story! I had a cutlass ciera, and my brother and i were walking out of the store with bags in our hands, we loaded the bags into the back seat as we continued talking. I get in and try to start the ignition, and it won't turn over. I was trying to turn the wheel and turn the ignition at the same time and nothing. My bro who knows nothing about cars tells me to pops the hood that it must be the battery and he wants to check the cables.

Out of nowhere, this old lady comes running with a cane and hits my brother over the back screaming at the top of her lungs that we are stealing her car. I'm yelling at her that she is nuts and telling her she must have forgotten to take her meds and she runs around the other side of the car to the glove box and gets HER registration out of it!!!! then i looked in the tape deck and glasses holder and realized I WAS in her car!!! The door key opened the door, but the ignition key wouldnt start it LOL... my car was one row over----same year, model, and color! LOL

LMAO!!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm

wants2laugh wrote:I got an even better car story! I had a cutlass ciera, and my brother and i were walking out of the store with bags in our hands, we loaded the bags into the back seat as we continued talking. I get in and try to start the ignition, and it won't turn over. I was trying to turn the wheel and turn the ignition at the same time and nothing. My bro who knows nothing about cars tells me to pops the hood that it must be the battery and he wants to check the cables.

Mmm hmm. That car was headed for the nearest chop shop and you know it. But that's your story so you stick to it big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh my...this one has me laughing!
    So did the lady understand or did it take a while for her to chill?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 pm