CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
RedBedroom
Cheaps
CeCe
Tony Marino
Chris
9 posters

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you? Empty Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you?

Post by Chris Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you? Carhorn

Do you take someone honking their horn at you in stride, or do you cop an attitude with them?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you? Empty Re: Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah I get mad. This is NY if you are at a traffic light and that light turns green, if you don't gun it immediately they start to blow the horn the second that light turns green. Very annoying!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you? Empty Re: Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you?

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yeah I get mad. This is NY if you are at a traffic light and that light turns green, if you don't gun it immediately they start to blow the horn the second that light turns green. Very annoying!

This is the one that pisses me off to no end. Give people time to get their foot off the brake! HATE that!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 pm

CeCe wrote:

This is the one that pisses me off to no end. Give people time to get their foot off the brake! HATE that!

Not only that CeCe, how many people go zooming through a red light when yours turns green? I am sorry, I don't gun it when the light turns green I wait a second or two to make sure no idiot is running the red light on the other side of the traffic light, let them wait, I am not getting killed over a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers that can't keep their hands off their horns.

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Yeah I'll get upset if I'm doing no wrong.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Not only that CeCe, how many people go zooming through a red light when yours turns green? I am sorry, I don't gun it when the light turns green I wait a second or two to make sure no idiot is running the red light on the other side of the traffic light, let them wait, I am not getting killed over a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers that can't keep their hands off their horns.

Exactly. And the impatient people blowing their horn are probably the same ones who blast through the red light too.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 pm

I get so mad when they blow it for no reason. And Tony, you are right. I am not risking my safety either by jumping the gun when someone may be running a red. And when the beep at me because of that, I leave the light at a snail's pace.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I get so mad when they blow it for no reason. And Tony, you are right. I am not risking my safety either by jumping the gun when someone may be running a red. And when the beep at me because of that, I leave the light at a snail's pace.

Oh I love doing that! lol Riding my bumper will produce the same results.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 pm

How timely a question. Just tonite coming home from work (on my bicycle) some asswipe blew his horn as he went by. IDK why they have to do that. Resentment that they are stuck behind big ass cars in gridlock while I scoot along the side of the road?

Just follow the Florida law - give me three feet of clearance as you pass me - no honking necessary.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Cheaps wrote:Yeah I'll get upset if I'm doing no wrong.
    co-signs Which is 99.9% of the time big grin
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Yes because 90% of the time it's just a case of them being impatient asses and wasn't even necessary. Blow your horn at me and unless I KNOW I'm f***ing up, I'm gonna keep on doing whatever it was that frustrated you.

Do you get mad when people blow their horn at you? 1bffc341
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Depends. I'm one of those horn blowers, but I don't blow it for no reason. I can't stand lolly gagging and blind people pulling out in front of me. Hurry up and get the fuck out the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm