CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing Empty Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing

Post by Jason B. Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I know I shouldn't be (especially since I don't too much care for any of the characters involved) but I'm interested in how this plays out.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing Empty Re: Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm

John killed my interest in Brody and Natalie, so that's what's ruined this storyline for me. If it was Nat, Brody and some other guy, I think I'd be more interested and if Brody hadn't been turned into such a mindless goon by John, buying into John's biased, criminal way of thinking, I might actually still like him. I'm a bit curious about how it will turn out and really hoing that Nat's baby isn't John's. The thought of John procreating makes me sick!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing Empty Re: Kill me but I'm actually into this double 'who's the daddy?' thing

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

I really don't care anymore. Brody was one of my favorite characters till he joined that PD and now he is lying and sleeping with his girl's sister. John has ruined Brody for me too and as for Natalie, I have never liked her and she don't deserve anything because she is always taking someone else's man. And to think, he think he did better than Marty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 pm