CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Supernova
Chris
9 posters

Erroneous fears about your health

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Erroneous fears about your health Empty Erroneous fears about your health

Post by Chris Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 am

Have you ever had any paranoid, but ultimately erroneous, fears about your health? If so, what did you fear was or could be wrong?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Erroneous fears about your health Empty Re: Erroneous fears about your health

Post by Supernova Tue May 01, 2012 2:38 am

When I was 12 and 13, I do not know why but I was constantly worried I was going to have a heart attack.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue May 01, 2012 4:36 am

Never have.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Negative k.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

Not yet.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Not yet.
    co-signs
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm

I knew I'd developed heart problems, and for sure I thought I would die from an attack while battling my doctor to take me seriously. Switched doctors and that's the only reason I'm here.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

i've always been afraid taht i would become an addict or alcoholic because of my family members... so i dont do anything addictive
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed May 02, 2012 1:13 am

wants2laugh wrote:i've always been afraid taht i would become an addict or alcoholic because of my family members... so i dont do anything addictive

My mother and I are exact opposites on that one. Both of her parents drank, they were both alcoholics, she was raised to never be like them so she has never drank alcohol in her life because she never wants to take the chance of starting that. Me, I believe in moderation, I've had champagne, still ain't found any I like yet, and tried some wine that was recommended VERY sweet but was not. My problem is I got no problem with drinking, but haven't found anything yet that's worth having.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

When I was 7 years old, I saw this news report on TV talking about Radon gas, how poisonous it is and how it could be in your house and you'd never know it. For about a month I was convinced we had it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

Marc™ wrote:When I was 7 years old, I saw this news report on TV talking about Radon gas, how poisonous it is and how it could be in your house and you'd never know it. For about a month I was convinced we had it.

Oh man that reminds me, after 9/11 of course we were in the epitome of paranoia. When the word came out about anthrax we were scared to death, when I would get packages in the mail from Ebay I would open them up and look for any white powder in the boxes, I didn't have any idea what the hell I was looking for, I found any little white spots in the cardboard, I freaked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:53 am