CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Religion NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible

Post by CeCe Fri May 04, 2012 12:13 pm

NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible

NOM President Brian Brown wants to sword fight (figuratively, of course) with Dan Savage:

BrownLet me lay down a public challenge to Dan Savage right here and now: You want to savage the Bible? Christian morality? Traditional marriage? Pope Benedict? I'm here, you name the time and the place and let's see what a big man you are in a debate with someone who can talk back. It's easy to make high-school girls cry by picking on them. Let's pick on someone our own size!

I'm here, any time, any place you name, Dan Savage. You will find out out how venal and ridiculous your views of these things are if you dare to accept a challenge.

Brown is livid over Savage's remarks about the Bible and the Pope:

He has refused to apologize for any of it, except for directly cursing at the teens who left. As a father of seven, watching it makes my blood boil.

Here's Dan Savage following up on that performance with an incredibly filthy and obscene attack on the Pope from the Hammerschmidt Memorial Chapel at Elmhurst College in Illinois. Warning: It's sexually-explicit and disgusting language. Please do not play it where children can hear.

Watch the first clip if you missed it HERE , the second clip AFTER THE JUMP

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/brownsavage.html#ixzz1tuibPZzr

NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible  2010_09_22_itgetsbetter VS NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible  6a00d8341c730253ef01630529f46e970d-300wi

Oh yes PLEASE!!! This has to happen.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Religion Re: NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible

Post by Shale Fri May 04, 2012 12:20 pm

CeCe wrote: NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible  2010_09_22_itgetsbetter VS NOM's Brian Brown Challenges Dan Savage to a Duel Over the Bible  6a00d8341c730253ef01630529f46e970d-300wi

Oh yes PLEASE!!! This has to happen.

CUTE VS UGLY
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Fri May 04, 2012 12:24 pm

True lol I like Dan. And he would wipe the floor with Brian Brown.

TWICE
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 pm

LOL.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

It appears we're on! big grin

Well until BB chickenshits his way out at the last minute.

Confidential to NOM's Brian Brown: You're On, Motherfucker
    Posted by Dan Savage on Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I will name the time and the place, per your offer, as soon as possible. Looking forward to it, NOMnuts.

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/05/04/confidential-to-noms-brian-brown-youre-on-motherfucker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:00 am