CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nhaiyel
Tony Marino
Supernova
7 posters

Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace...

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace... Empty Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace...

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 am

Who here does NOT go on Myspace or Facebook or any sites like that?

Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace... 742817
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace... Empty Re: Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace...

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 am

me!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace... Empty Re: Who does NOT go on Facebook or Myspace...

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm on Facebook, but I'd hardly call it my way of communicating with people, since it's not uncommon for me to go months without checking it.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

MySpace, no....and I don't even get the point of Twitter (it's so congested and has such a basic setup that I don't see the appeal at all.) I tried to get into the fad of Facebook, but the experience isn't as fun for me as it is other people. I have a bunch of friends on there who I don't talk to, and who don't talk to me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:33 am

I used to do it personally, but stopped. Today I only social network for the purpose of promoting this forum.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm not. So far old fashioned email and the even more old fashioned telephone have been enough to keep me in touch with every one I need to be in touch with.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I had (have) a myspace page, but I haven't updated it since 2007. Never really got into it and just did it because everyone else was. Facebook I was addicted to when I first signed up, then I sort of stopped paying attention to it and now I check it maybe once a week. I haven't wrote anything on my wall in months. Twitter is nonsensical to me.

There are way too many of these damn social network sites now. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Tagged. People don't even bother with personal webpages anymore. Now it's all about things that have a a "friends" list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am