CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
Chris
Alan Smithee
Shale
Marc™
10 posters

Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless? Empty Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless?

Post by Marc™ Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Would you date someone who is not only without a job, but doesn't seem to want one and wasn't looking?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless? Empty Re: Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless?

Post by Shale Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

NO.

I can see a relationship where one partner lost a job but there would have to be effort to get another. Can't afford it on one income.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless? Empty Re: Would You Be in a Relationship With Someone Who Was Jobless?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Not unless the reason they didn't have a job was because they were financially independent.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed May 09, 2012 2:18 pm

No. That's a personality red flag.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 09, 2012 3:11 pm

LOL.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 pm

i wouldnt have a problem dating someone who just lost a job BUT WAS looking. however, many men base their masculinity on work, how much they make, and whether they can contribute financially to a relationship. I would be more bothered by an insecure man with issues, than a jobless man who is committed to finding a job.

BUT HELL NO-- is he gonna sit on my couch all day and do nothing!!! Unless he his cooking and cleaning... and servicing me! lol

no
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

No, not at all. If he wasn't looking for a job, I would not be interested.

I briefly dated a guy on workman's comp for a pretty serious back injury. He was depressed over it all and really not emotionally equipped to start a relationship.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Fuck no. Lazy ass. Money don't grown on trees and it certainly ain't growing out my azz to his hand so he needs to get to generating his own legal tender.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 am

Nope
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 10, 2012 12:13 pm

now that i think about it... i might just tie him down or put him in a cage in the dungeon.. whip and beat him a few times...

then he would go running to get the job... cause Mistress Kearsey doesnt take any shit!! lol
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri May 11, 2012 3:03 am

Chris wrote:No. That's a personality red flag.

It most certainly is! My first husband had difficulty keeping jobs because of his personality "quirks" and he was not a responsible person. I learned from that mistake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am