CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ending a relationship

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Ending a relationship Empty Ending a relationship

Post by AtownPeep Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

If you've ever ended a relationship, how did you do it? Over the phone, email, in person, not ever call them back hoping they get the message? I'm not looking to get out of a relationship or anything right now, just was wondering.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Ending a relationship Empty Re: Ending a relationship

Post by Shale Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

With Lorily and I, after some door-slamming arguments decided we were not good for each other after six months. Fortunately she went to college in another state so we were separating anyhow.

When it was apparent that Jim and I had run our course after five years, I moved all my stuff to another apt while he was at work. I went back and told him goodbye and let him know where I moved.

Brenda and I, after a couple decades couldn't stay married. We walked hand in hand to the courthouse for the uncontested divorce, then I moved her back to her sisters house upstate.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

AtownPeep wrote:If you've ever ended a relationship, how did you do it? Over the phone, email, in person, not ever call them back hoping they get the message? I'm not looking to get out of a relationship or anything right now, just was wondering.
    I've done that to people that I've gone out with a few times and saw that it's not going anywhere. Any other time, it was in person.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 pm

AtownPeep wrote:If you've ever ended a relationship, how did you do it? Over the phone, email, in person, not ever call them back hoping they get the message? I'm not looking to get out of a relationship or anything right now, just was wondering.

It depends on how long the man and I have been going out. If we've only gone out once or twice, via phone or e-mail is acceptable. If I go out with someone more than three times, then it has to be a face-to-face thing. One thing I've never done is ended a relationship by just not calling - that's just plain rude!
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 am

I've done all of those things, except email and not calling back (well ok yes I have done that, but only in early dating situations).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am