CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

A Real Life Zombie Attack?! Naked Miami Man Shot Dead By Police While Chewing The FACE Off Of Victim!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Gross A Real Life Zombie Attack?! Naked Miami Man Shot Dead By Police While Chewing The FACE Off Of Victim!

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Well, if this doesn't send chills up your spine, it should at least project your lunch straight up your esophagus!

A Miami man, now identified as 31-year-old Rudy Eugene, was shot dead by police Saturday when he was discovered naked on the MacArthur Causeway CHEWING the flesh off of another unidentified man, who is now in critical condition in the hospital and missing 80% of his face, nose, and mouth!

And if that isn't scary and horrifying enough, it only gets more worse.

According to eye-witness reports, a police officer commanded him to stop, and when he didn't, authorities open-fired. And according to Larry Vega, who was present at the time:

“The guy just stood, his head up like that, with pieces of flesh in his mouth. And he growled.”

Police were forced to shoot him at least SIX times before he finally died.

Ch-ch-check out a news report on the gruesome atrocity (above)!

While some have speculated that the extreme violence was due to "cocaine psychosis" or some new drug referred to as 'bath salts,' officials are apparently completely bewildered as to what brought this on, and Eugene's ex-wife, Jenny Ductant, who divorced him in 2007 when he became violent, says:

"I wouldn't say he had [a] mental problem, but he always felt as if people were against him. No one was for him, everyone was against him.”

Well, yeah! There are a lot of people out there who like to play the victim card, but they don't resort to RIPPING someone's face off!

Unbelievable! And so scary!

We don't know about you, but we think it's definitely time to brush up on our zombie apocalypse survival skills!

In all seriousness, however, we sincerely hope that the poor victim fighting for his life can somehow find the strength to survive, and that authorities and everyone investigating this nightmare can at least pinpoint the source of what sent this man to such levels of extreme violence.

http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-30-miami-zombie-attack/?more=yes#more-240970
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Gross Re: A Real Life Zombie Attack?! Naked Miami Man Shot Dead By Police While Chewing The FACE Off Of Victim!

Post by RobbieFTW Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

pale
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Gross Re: A Real Life Zombie Attack?! Naked Miami Man Shot Dead By Police While Chewing The FACE Off Of Victim!

Post by Shale Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

I happened to be in the area when that went down.

Guess we do have some weird stories come out of this place.

At 2 p.m. I left Bayside and was biking up Biscayne Blvd toward the Venetian Causeway to go back to Miami Beach. I heard a police car with siren and lights speeding past me, then another and another.

They turned onto 13th Street the Mac Arthur exit against traffic and when I got there I saw a lot of other police cars, marked and unmarked on the exit ramp. I could count about 20 cars there and a security guard at the Adrienne Arsht center told me he heard there was a shooting involved.

Here is the foto I took of all the cop cars
    A Real Life Zombie Attack?! Naked Miami Man Shot Dead By Police While Chewing The FACE Off Of Victim! 201205-26McArthCswy-BayshrDrshooting1Shale

I didn't see the scene because they blocked the area a block away. In fact I didn't even know what went down at the time, hearing the Zombie story on the news that evening.

Last edited by Shale on Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix Foto Link)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

This is old news. It truly doesn't shock me though. People crazy.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Gross This Just In: Florida Under Zombie Plague

Post by Shale Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 pm

FLORIDA UNDER ZOMBIE PLAGUE! Shocked

ABC Action News
    http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_sarasota_manatee/Latest-zombie-eating-attack-man-under-the-influence-gets-naked-bites-off-chunk-of-mans-arm-

Latest 'zombie' eating attack: Man under the influence gets naked, bites off chunk of man's arm
    By: Kristal Roberts
    Posted: 06/21/2012

PALMETTO, Fla. - The latest in a string of “zombie” like attacks happened in a Manatee County home Wednesday night after a man under the influence went into a fit of rage and bit a piece of someone’s arm off during a visit with his children.

Much like the Miami face-eating attack, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked, ate human flesh and wouldn’t go down without a fight, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

Authorities say Baker went to his girlfriend’s home on 25th St in Palmetto to visit his kids at 10:15 p.m. They say he was high on an unknown substance when he knocked on the door, then barged in, began yelling and taking off his clothes.

He was screaming and wouldn’t calm down, then began throwing furniture around the home.

Jeffery Blake, who lives in the home, attempted to restrain Baker, but the suspect bit him, taking a chunk of his flesh from his bicep.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 pm

First off what was he visiting the kids at 10:15 pm for? Weren't the kids in bed by then? People are crazy man, I thought New Yorkers were bonkers.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:First off what was he visiting the kids at 10:15 pm for? Weren't the kids in bed by then? ...

IDK. I looked at the movie listing for today. Movies open on Friday, but they hedge that with new releases by having them open at 12:01 AM.

I understood the opening at that time for the R-Rated Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter but they also had a midnight opening of Disney/Pixar PG Rated Brave. Shocked

Who takes their kid to a PG movie at midnight on Thursday?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Very strange, I wonder what they didn't print.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

The face chewing nutcase did it on his own. The tox results came in today and the only drug in his system was Cannabis.

So, the Miami commission just last week outlawed bath salts as a knee jerk reaction. I use the word jerk for the commissioners that could not wait one more week to find out what drugs the guy was actually on before passing a law in the blind.

Now the scary part. Is there going to be a renewed crackdown on grass - even tho out of the millions of ppl who smoke it only one happened to be a notorious nutcase? Who knows what these elected asswipes will come up with next? They outlawed bath salts on a misinformed hunch.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:34 pm

I read that the only found weed in his system. Guess that mothefucker was just plain crazy then.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am

Yesterday they aired the interview with the victim. He sounds fairly articulate and alert, not the presumed crazy staggering homeless person one would imagine. Which is even more scary since it could have been any one of us had we been walking that sidewalk over the causeway. Who knows, I came on the scene within 20 minutes when all the cops were there. Had Poppo not been there this nutcase woulda been on the streets of Miami, right where I was.

MIAMI, Fla. -- Ronald Poppo, the Miami 'zombie' face-chewing attack victim, is speaking about the face-chewing attack that captured the world's attention months ago.

WFOR reporters this week obtained documents from Miami homicide Det. Sgt. Altarr Williams and Det. Frankie Sanchez.of Poppo's summation of the events.

"He attacked me," WFOR reports Poppo said of Rudy Eugene. "He just ripped me to ribbons. He chewed up my face. He plucked out my eyes. Basically that's all there is to say about it."

Poppo told WFOR he does not understand why Eugene attacked him.
    "For a very short amount of time I thought he was a good guy," Poppo said. "But he just went and turned berserk. He apparently didn't have a good day at the Beach and he - he was coming back. And I guess he took it out, took it out on me or something. I don't know."

Sgt. Williams asked Poppo what Eugene was saying when he attacked him.

"'You, me, buddy, and nobody else here,'" Poppo recalled. "'I'm gonna - gonna kill you.' Or something like that, I guess."

"Did he say why?" Williams inquired.

"No, he just started to scream," Poppo explained. "And was talking kind of funny talk for a while too."

"What do you mean by funny talk?" Williams asked.

"That I was gonna die. And he was gonna die," Poppo said. "He must have been souped-up on something."

Although he seemed at peace with what happened to him, certain details of the attack were still vivid in Poppo's mind.

"He mashed my face into the sidewalk," he said. "My face is all bent and mashed up. My eyes, my eyes got plucked out. He was strangling me in wrestling holds at the same time he was plucking my eyes out."

In a subsequent interview, Poppo told detectives that Rudy Eugene blamed Poppo for stealing his bible. Pieces of Eugene's bible were found scattered along the causeway. Poppo said he never saw Eugene with a bible and denied taking it.

"Did Mr. Eugene have anything in his hands?" Williams asked.

"No." Poppo said, his New York accent still evident despite decades of homelessness and living on the streets of Miami. "Mr. Eugene did not have any type of weapon. He did not use any weapon on me. He basically was using brute force."

"But before he attacked you," Williams wondered, "did he have any clothes? Any materials? Any books?

"No," Poppo said. "I don't recall him having anything."

Poppo also denied doing anything to provoke Eugene.

"What can provoke an attack of that type?" Poppo asked matter-of-factly. "I certainly didn't curse at the guy or say anything mean or nasty to him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:16 am