CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Supernova
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Shale
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
11 posters

How jealous do you get?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Rant How jealous do you get?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 am

Bless your heart if you can say, "Never do I get jealous."

I wish I could say the same.

I find myself being very jealous lately. And not jealous of altruistic efforts...I am pissy over purchases. I don't like this about me, but really Jimmer, a yacht? Terry, a vacation home...the list goes on and on...my friends must be investing far better than I.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Rant Re: How jealous do you get?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 am

Sorry Red, can't say that I do.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 am

You're a good man, Al. My moral compass got lost in my sedan.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 am

I really don't get jealous - there really is no point.

In relationships, the person either loves you or not. I can live with a lover who has sex with other ppl and they have to also accept that about me. Having fun with others does not diminish your love for your partner.

I have a cousin about five years younger than me who managed to retire in his fifties. Sometimes I think "wow, wouldn't it be nice to not have to go to work," but then I think, "he didn't travel to India twice or live on a lake in a Mayan hut in Guatemala for a month, or fuck any number of guys and girls or experience any number of the things that I did as a young man.

Each of us have our own life - I could compare mine to others, but why? I've had a good one.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 am

Jealousy is a petty emotion not worth suffering. When I see other people thriving and doing very well I tend to be very happy for them. I am happy with my life, I made it what it is, by myself and I am grateful for all that I do have.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Depends on what it is...but jealousy is a feeling that passes with me quickly. Quite frankly, nobody I know has anything that I can't attain. It is what it is.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I think very few people are content with everything they have in their lives.

For a long time I've highly envied those who were able to retire and live comfortably. Like a friend of mine. She retired 10 years at age 62 and is managing just fine.

I used to vacation alone often ~ still do on occasion ~ and I couldn't begin to guess how many women have said that they wish they could the same, or that they're "jealous". I mean, it really fascinated them.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 pm

I'd say it's pretty bad, Red. Usually I do not get jealous but, this is I think a bad one. About a week ago my friend in Canada told me that a friend of hers asked her out on a date, and I was happy for her but I was not pleased. I kind of flashed back to when my niece and I (we're 3 years apart) were kids and we were partners in crime and always planned to stay that way, then she grew up, got a boyfriend and then all the old plans went out the window because now she wants to get married and have five kids. So when my friend told me it wasn't working and she was going to have to break it off, I can't deny I was like cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance laughing
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I have a sister who is probably the most jealous person I know. She always wanted what others had and she couldn't. But her second marriage was to a man who was very well-off and she can have anything she wants.

And you know what? She is still jealous of others' possessions or lives.

Having watched her all my life, I can't bring myself to feel jealous of anything or anybody. It just makes for a very unhappy person.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 pm

I do get jealous but its a passing mood for me and rarely lasts longer than a day.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am

i think i would be more jealous over men than things... if i saw my guy checking a woman out, i would probably be hurt and jealous... but honestly chris doesnt do it so that i can see him... im sure he does, but he isnt obvious. And he really shows his feelings for me, so no need with him.

However, right now i am being accused on FB of being jealous of my "celebrity" cousin. Here in NJ she is a nobody... unless you are on a ton of couponing sites. And because the epi is playing tomorrow, she has been on some commercials, but that is it. Because i spoke out about some of her fraudulent activities, now im being called jealous of her fame! PUHHHHLLLLEEESSSEEE... she goes on a local radio/tv show, and then posts it all over the net as much as possible to get the attention! crazy bitch.

When it comes to possessions, the only think i have really wanted was my car. i got it yay
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

wants2laugh wrote:i think i would be more jealous over men than things... if i saw my guy checking a woman out, i would probably be hurt and jealous... but honestly chris doesnt do it so that i can see him... im sure he does, but he isnt obvious. And he really shows his feelings for me, so no need with him.

Yes, he does - it comes with the balls.

My wife knew I enjoyed eye candy. We used to critique men together and one FINE Brazilian girl caught my eye so abruptly while Brenda and I were walking in the neighborhood she just told me "Don't Break Your Neck!"
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 pm

I'd like to think that the most I ever get is envious. It usually stops before it becomes green enough to be called jealously.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 am

[quote="Shale"]

laughing thats funny.. u two seemed to really get along... i read ur stuff. and ur lucky. And chris jokingly says thinks like, "what do you think about her?" but if looking gets him excited and i get it good... then whats the harm?? LOL

I used to send my ex hubby to the strip clubs. he was soooo vanilla that i could Sleep Inducing so off to the strip clubs i sent him to make sure he was worked up good so he could work me over good! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 am