CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Are you jealous?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Are you jealous? Empty Are you jealous?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 am

Do you ever get jealous? I am secure in the knowledge that I have less than many but more than most. I don't get caught up in being jealous.

But I was so very, very jealous today. I went shopping with a pregnant friend and she was talking about how her in-laws are so excited for the baby and how they are researching all things "baby" so they can be the best grandparents. I am sitting here, hours later, still feeling so jealous of that.

I am really not liking at all feeling this way! My mom was so terrific with my son, but both she and Dad were unhappy about me being pregnant out of marriage. I was dirt poor as a pregnant woman, and had zero support, and I am so jealous of the friend being treated like a goddess during her pregnancy. I know, I am terrible.

So, do any of you get jealous for any reason?
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Are you jealous? Empty Re: Are you jealous?

Post by GrayWolf Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 am

I'm the youngest of 4 so I admit that when nobody pays attention to me when I'm in a room and WANT to be noticed, I get mad.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 am

Gray, that is a good point. When you want to be noticed, you want to be noticed. I am an only child, and am the same way, but don't get jealous if it doesn't work out for me!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am