CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Chris
Minerva
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
9 posters

I hate Subway!

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Food I hate Subway!

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 am

Add these motherfuckers to my list of whom I'll never dine with again. Now, I already knew they were stingy, but I didn't know they were lazy too. Today, I went and got a 6 in meatball sub. As I get home and get ready to eat it, the fucking meatballs and sauce were ICE COLD! Since when is a meatball sub cold? Add the fact that the 6 in only had 3 damn meatballs in it. I threw it away. Never going there again. Fuck you Subway. And Jared.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Food Re: I hate Subway!

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 am

That sucks. Stingy places suck. I went out to dinner with my stepdaughter Tuesday at a place everyone loves. I don't care much for them to begin with. They had a special on steak fajitas....yeah, good special when they had almost no cheese, lettuce or tomato with the order. The platter was all refried beans and rice.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 am

I hate Subway! 176229 Oh, good Lord, this is funny! Guess what I had tonight??? A Subway meatball sandwich! But mine was definitely warm and, being a foot-long, I think it had more than 6 meatballs. Didn't eat it all ~ the rest is in the fridge for tomorrow.

Where portions go I have noticed cut corners everywhere in everything. But there's no excuse for meatballs to be cold.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 am

It definetly depends upon which one you go to. I used to go to a Subway downtown when I worked in the area and also one near in my neighborhood.

The one downtown was less generous that the neighborhood place. I never got less than I was supposed to at the downtown one but the neighborhood Subway always gave me more.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm

I want to try their new avocado sub.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 pm

I have had their meatball sub and its not bad. I had more than 3 meatballs in mine or I would have raised hell with them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 pm

When travelling Subway and Wendy's are my downtown places to get my main meal of the day. (Except DC where I go to Sbarros in Union Stn).

Being a vegetarian who eats cheese, I would think they would give me an extra portion of cheese for the meat that they will not be putting on my sub. Some counter ppl understand this while some just refuse and argue the policy of just one layer of cheese. That pisses me off enuf that if there is a Quiznos nearby I will go try to convince them of a special order,
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 pm

I much prefer Quiznos. I can't stand the smell of Subway, and they all smell the same!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:42 pm

I've always found Subway subpar compared to some local franchises. They aren't bad, IMO, but I always felt that the fillings were paltry. The bread to meat ratio was always WAY off. I don't have a sandwich to have mounds of unused bread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:28 pm