CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Forgiveness Man
Jason B.
6 posters

Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs Empty Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs

Post by Jason B. Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Do it.

ROFLMAO!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs Empty Re: Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 pm

I knew we'd see this thread. Razz

Why should he do it? Stacy survived a fall and so could Gigi. All pushing Gigi down the stairs would do is give Gigi and Rex more screentime to deal with her injuries. Razz
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs Empty Re: Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

If Eli would shove Gigi, he would become my hero. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 843908
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm

pisces33 wrote:If Eli would shove Gigi, he would become my hero. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 843908

And then we can have a s/l where Rex and Shane nurse her back to health and Balsco can be on my screens 4 days a week again. Razz I guess he'd be mine too. Wink
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

And then we can have a s/l where Rex and Shane nurse her back to health and Balsco can be on my screens 4 days a week again. Razz I guess he'd be mine too. Wink
    I did not intend for her to survive. A funeral, a couple of tears and then thankfully forgotten. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 372971
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm

pisces33 wrote:I did not intend for her to survive. A funeral, a couple of tears and then thankfully forgotten. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 372971

But she WOULD survive, even Eli knew she'd survive. Killing Gigi wouldn't get Rex off his butt, it'd give him all the time in the world to go after him. BUT if Gigi is injured, Rex would be constantly preoccupied with taking care of her. Hence, Eli intended for Gigi to survive, hence, if he pushes her down the stairs, she'd survive and we'd a "Gigi is injured" s/l to carry on through the rest of the year. Razz
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm

I would LOVE Eli if he sent Gigi on a fatal plunge down the stairs! Hopefully he'll have learned from his mistake with Marty and get it right. Shane and rex planning Gigi's funeral might actually make me tune in to them.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

^^^^How do you learn a mistake and push somebody better down a stairs? Razz Sorry, but pushing her down the stairs just ensures she gets more screentime.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh it is getting close to time for him to meet his maker. He is killing to many people.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:09 am

gmruss4 wrote:Oh it is getting close to time for him to meet his maker. He is killing to many people.
    The thing is, he could easily be written out of this jam.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm

LOL - yeah -but lets wait until he gets rid of Gigi for us, and maybe Rex, too, and Cole. I SO want Hannah to mess things up so Eli gets rid of Cole for us.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - yeah -but lets wait until he gets rid of Gigi for us, and maybe Rex, too, and Cole. I SO want Hannah to mess things up so Eli gets rid of Cole for us.

How about we compromise and get rid of Cole and Rex and keep Gigi, with the catch being that I write for her from now on? Razz
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

pisces33 wrote:If Eli would shove Gigi, he would become my hero. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 843908
    You and me both. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 372971
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm

I think he's be a hero to a LOT of people but only if he succeeded - otherwise we'd be ticked off at him - lol.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm

[quote="TSJFan4Ever"]I think he's be a hero to a LOT of people but only if he succeeded - otherwise we'd be ticked off at him - lol.[/quote
    Yeah, if he is going to do it, it should be done right. Eli joking about shoving Gigi down a flight of stairs 372971
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I think he's be a hero to a LOT of people but only if he succeeded - otherwise we'd be ticked off at him - lol.
    He'd be a hero to a lot if he did that to Todd too. Hence, Eli needs to keep his hands to himself. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:17 am