CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
6 posters

Favorite movie line:

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Question Favorite movie line:

Post by wants2laugh Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:21 am

My favorite all time movie line is from the movie cookie... peter faulk was a mob boss... and the feds are following him down the atlantic city expressway. The state police pull over the feds for speeding. The fed says, "we are federal agents pursuing a suspect". The NJ state trooper says, "This is the state of NJ and we don't care WHO you are! license and registration NOW" LOL its funny cause it is true!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Question Re: Favorite movie line:

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 am

My brain was saying, Put your hands anywhere but on my body and then go home and don't come back, you human submarine sandwich.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:55 am

Like the topic "What's your favorite movie?" couldn't tell you my favorite movie line. Far too many. But here are a few anyway.

“Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.”

“She’s been fucked more times than she’s had a hot meal.”

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

"Food alright?"

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!"

"I was cured, all right!"

"That's what Jesus said. Yes, I had to tell him. And you can imagine how that hurt the Father - not to be able to tell the Son Himself because one word from His lips would destroy the boy's frail human form? So I was forced to deliver the news to a scared child who wanted nothing more than to play with other children. I had to tell this little boy that He was God's only Son, and that it meant a life of persecution and eventual crucifixion at the hands of the very people He came to enlighten and redeem. He begged me to take it back, as if I could. He begged me to make it all not true. And I'll let you in on something, Bethany, this is something I've never told anyone before... If I had the power, I would have."

"I'm glad to see the Ministry's continuing its tradition of recruiting the brightest and best, sir."

"Fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack?"

"Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o. And on that farm he shot some guys. Badda boom badda bing bang boom."

"No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"What do you know about surfing, major, your from goddamn New Jersey."

Just about every line in Snatch and Raising Arizona.

captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm

RedBedroom wrote:My brain was saying, Put your hands anywhere but on my body and then go home and don't come back, you human submarine sandwich.

LMAO! Waiting to Exhale!! Smile
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Imagine your a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook...you put your little deer lips to the cool clear water...BAM a fuckin bullet rips off part of your head, your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces, now I asks ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 am

hahahahaha... The Lonely Guy and My Cousin Vinny both have fabulous lines in it!! LOL

Another is when she says, "my neice, the DAUGHTER of my sister is getting married! My biological clock is ticking and the way this case is going, I'm not evvveeerr gettin married!" LOL

The canned sweat in lonely guy was hysterical tho! LOL

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't have a favorite, I have a few:

"Let me get one of them titties to go, a side of ass and a cup of them lips"

"What the fuck happened to you man? Yo ass used to be beautiful"

"It just keep caaaaalllling me man, it just keep callin' me....I just gotta go to it"

"Damn, first the Fat Boys break up, now this"

"Do you know me? Do you know my lady? Then why the fuck are you looking at us with all that fucking familararity and shit, mind yo business man!"

"Ya'll some unstable creatures! See, I ain't gonna say the b-word, I'ma say UNSTABLE CREATURES! That's my new word for ya'll"

"I read music so good, white folks think I'm fakin' it"

"Every little step you take is gonna be around this bedroom tonight, you ain't going NOWHERE!"

"Goddamn, turn that shit off! Play some Bobby Blue Band"

"This motherfucker hung up on me, you see this shit? See, you bring a motherfucker up and then he's breaking you off some goddamn disrespect. Ingrate nigga"

"You know man, I hate to be the kind of nigga that do another nigga a favor, then BAM...hit the nigga up for a favor in return but....I gots to be that kinda nigga"
    What, whatchu talking bout?
    I need a favor nigga" (Might as well say every line from Jackie Brown)

"If you fucking beat this prick long enough, he'll tell you he started
    the goddamn Chicago fire, now that don't necessarily make it fucking so!" (Might as well say every line from Reservoir Dogs)

"When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub."

"You know, it occurs to me that the best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people.
    You have to admit, sir, you didn't like it yourself a bit."

"Bitch. You don't have a future"

There are plenty more I can't think of right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:23 am