CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Hyacinth Girl
Tony Marino
7 posters

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up Empty War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:49 pm

The war of words between two of music's biggest divas is ramping up after Lady Gaga added fuel to the fire by responding to Madonna's latest dig.

At a concert in New Zealand, Gaga responded to Madonna for stirring up the "haterade": "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work, and that doesn't make me feel good at all."

What did Madonna do to get a reaction out of Lady Gaga? Madonna performed a mash-up of her 1980s hit "Express Yourself" and Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" during a May 31 concert in Tel Aviv.

"I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Express yourself," Madonna sang.

This feud began in January when Madonna dissed Lady Gaga's sort of-sound-alike track and described it as "reductive" to ABC News' Cynthia McFadden. That's when things got global and even body parts got involved.

A wayward pole clubbed Lady Gaga, 26, in the cranium, but she soldiered on and finished the routine despite telling her audience she might have a concussion. Not to be one-upped, Madonna proudly showed her breast at a concert in Istanbul, Turkey, in front of 55,000 screaming fans June 7.

Was it a stunt? Some observers on Twitter are calling it just that. Remember, this is Madonna, 53, we're talking about. Anyone who complains about Madonna's choosing to expose herself onstage is the real boob.

At one time, the two pop goddesses shared the "Saturday Night Live" stage. "What the hell is a disco stick?" Madonna asked at the time.

It was all in frisky fun, but the two seem to be waging in a worldwide cold war of epic proportions.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/war-words-between-lady-gaga-madonna-heats-113049973--abc-news-celebrities.html
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up Empty Re: War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

This is all I have to add to this topic, and as soon as I find one for Madonna. . . . .

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up Ladygaga2
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up Empty Re: War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Aww I like Lady GAGA.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Aww I like Lady GAGA.

So do I but I can't finish a whole one by myself.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:16 pm

GaGa's got her own period chart of the elements, too:

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up Ladygaga
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Blah.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Madonna is such an ungrateful beyotch and she just needs to retire already!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

captainbryce wrote:Madonna is such an ungrateful beyotch and she just needs to retire already!
    co-signs I think she's having aging issues. She needs to accept & embrace the fact that she's getting older. Let the new girl shine & be flattered by any imitation she thinks she sees. Madonna did a little imitating of her own through the years.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up 954338

I didn't even know those two had beef.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:War of Words Between Lady Gaga and Madonna Heats Up 954338

I didn't even know those two had beef.

The beef really only has one side. Madonna is being a childish bitter old hag. GaGa is handling the whole thing pretty well.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Although I much prefer Madonna's music, I find both those bitches annoying as Hell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:54 am