CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Shale
Supernova
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Tony Marino
10 posters

Man on the Moon

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Man on the Moon Empty Man on the Moon

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:42 am

How can people actually belive that man didn't walk on the moon?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Man on the Moon Empty Re: Man on the Moon

Post by CeCe Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

People believe all kinds of crazy shit no matter how much evidence to the contrary they're shown.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) Mental illness?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Beats the hell out of me, I've never gotten that one myself, same as the people who say the Holocaust never happened, yes, not the ones saying not as many people died, but that it actually never happened at all.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:10 pm

The ones that came to my mind with this question are the repugs who keep yammering on & on about that damn birth certificate. It's been done, presented & verified by the state of Hawaii & still they won't shut the hell up. They keep looking for "proof" of something that's been debunked.

I don't even know what to say about the people who deny the holocaust. There are conspiracy theories & then there's just insanity.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

CeCe wrote:People believe all kinds of crazy shit no matter how much evidence to the contrary they're shown.

co-signs
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Because God is the only one who can go to the moon....since he created it.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am

Yeah, well, there's people out there who don't believe there was ever a Holocaust. Scary that they walk among us.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:05 am

well... people question every detail of everything. One of the biggest pieces of "evidence" of why the moon landing video was fake was that the flag was flapping in the wind. There isn't supposed to be any wind in space since it is a vacuum. In various pictures, the shadows go in several different directions, much the same argument as the Lee Harvey Oswald pic where he is holding the rifle--- his facial shadows to not match the rest of the photo's shadows.

It's funny that the holocaust was mentioned since the major scientists involved in NASA and the moon landing were actually NAZI's that our government hired to beat the russians in the space race. As for the holocaust... I know it happened, but I do not believe that the numbers of victims are correct. I also believe that it happened because of the inaction of the entire world. There is a fabulous book called The Holocaust Conspiracy: An International Policy of Genocide. It discusses the actions and inactions of different countries--- how the Dominican Republic offered to take 100,000 jews but the US urged them against it. How a ship of jews floated around from port to port seeking help, and after sitting in a london port for weeks, it was sent away.

so really... when it comes to the govt. i wouldnt put anything past them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 am

I remember the landing. I was there. Took a pic

Man on the Moon 302182_10150309810070480_744025479_7845204_1017428349_n
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 am

People love conspiracy theories, there are still questions about the Lincoln assassination. My favorite one is that Bush the 2nd caused 9-11. Really when that government couldn't keep a secret for the life of them, somehow the hundreds of people that would have been needed to cut the girders in both buildings would have caused others to notice. Then having watched a few planned demolitions I have noticed that buildings come down one floor at a time from the bottom floor. I have never seen one come down from the top.

Having said that I do think there was more to the Kennedy assassination than the Warren Commission said. Some of the things they said didn't make sense especially to someone who knew guns, and some of the facts were held back for a reason.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 am

I actually knew a lady who did not believe even when she saw the TV telecast of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. She said it was all fake. Oh well, everyone to his or her own beliefs.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

Suzi wrote:People love conspiracy theories, there are still questions about the Lincoln assassination. My favorite one is that Bush the 2nd caused 9-11. Really when that government couldn't keep a secret for the life of them, somehow the hundreds of people that would have been needed to cut the girders in both buildings would have caused others to notice. Then having watched a few planned demolitions I have noticed that buildings come down one floor at a time from the bottom floor. I have never seen one come down from the top.

Having said that I do think there was more to the Kennedy assassination than the Warren Commission said. Some of the things they said didn't make sense especially to someone who knew guns, and some of the facts were held back for a reason.

After working for the federal govt, i do not trust them at ALL! Something that I will never forget is that in feb of 2001, postal processing centers acrossed the country were given "mandatory safety talks" regarding the possibility of anthrax coming thru the mail system. Our building created an anthrax task force that month. 8 months later anthrax was found in our building... then the FBI cleaned the wrong machine and had to close us down again! they have no idea what they are doing! and there was SOMETHING weird about preparing for anthrax and then it arriving. the post office never prepares for anything.. even the inevitable-- so someone knew that it was coming
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 am

wants2laugh wrote:

After working for the federal govt, i do not trust them at ALL! Something that I will never forget is that in feb of 2001, postal processing centers acrossed the country were given "mandatory safety talks" regarding the possibility of anthrax coming thru the mail system. Our building created an anthrax task force that month. 8 months later anthrax was found in our building... then the FBI cleaned the wrong machine and had to close us down again! they have no idea what they are doing! and there was SOMETHING weird about preparing for anthrax and then it arriving. the post office never prepares for anything.. even the inevitable-- so someone knew that it was coming

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan
    (But Neil Armstrong still walked on the Moon)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:31 pm