CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Shale
Chris
8 posters

Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you like the taste of alcohol? Empty Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Post by Chris Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 am

When you drink, do you do it more for the taste or the effect? Is there a particular alcoholic beverage that you love the taste of? On the flip side, is there a particularly drink that you don't care much for the taste of, but love how it makes you feel?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Do you like the taste of alcohol? Empty Re: Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Post by Shale Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 am

I quit drinking to get drunk decades ago. I like the occasional beer and I have a couple glasses of red wine in the evening with my supper.

Alcohol by itself doesn't really have a taste, just an effect of burning cells it touches and innebriation. No, I don't care for that to the degree of distilled spirits.

However, I suppose I do like it in moderation and I do like what it does to the taste of the grape juice after it has been turned to wine.

I drink Carlo Rossi Paisano wine because it has a good taste between dry & sweet and also because it has 11% alcohol instead of the usual 12-13% of most wines. Therefore I can drink my two glasses without getting a buzz.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 am

I like the taste of what I drink.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 am

Hmm. Most alcohol doesn't taste good at all, so if I do drink something, I definitely do it for the effect. However, if you mix it right...you won't taste alcohol at all, or at least not as much to care. It's a mixture of both for me. I love the taste of Parrot Bay's coconut rum and peach and coconut Ciroc. Nuvo has a crisp, clean taste that I like as well.....so does Patron. Rum is generally the best 'tasting' liquor because it's made from sugarcane. Some brown licks taste good as well. Vodka is straight fucking nasty, gin too....I will almost always only drink vodka mixed with something.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 am

I only drink here and there and usually I enjoy whatever it is that I am drinking. I am not a big alcohol fan anymore.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Both
    I love my raspberry vodka
    No, if I don't like the taste, I'm not drinking it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:51 pm

I haven't found anything I like the taste of yet, I'm still looking. I'm thinking for my next birthday popping for a bottle of $30 imported from Italy champagne and seeing if it's any better than the stuff I've been drinking.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 pm

95% of the time I hate the taste of straight booze. It's gotta be mixed with the right combination for me to be able to tolerate it. When I drink it usually buzz motivated. Really not much of a drinker anyways (I smoke my liquor).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am