CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Empty How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

Post by Chris Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Were your parents there/did they know about it?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Empty Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

Post by Cheaps Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

i was about 10 or 11, my uncle was pretty buzzed, he gave me a sip of his beer, nastiest shit i had ever tasted. no my parents didnt know
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Empty Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

Post by Supernova Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 am

21, at my birthday, they knew and were not pleased because my mother has never drank in her life and my father hasn't drank in 40 years.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Chris wrote:How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

8 or 9.

Were your parents there/did they know about it?

My father is one who gave it to me. He let me sip his beer. Thought it was disgusting then and still think it's disgusting now.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 am

My first? I can't remember exactly.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am

I don't drink. Well, not exactly. Basically, I don't drink...lol...anyway, around 11 years ago... on my bo's table, there was a glass of hot chocolate. I was thirsty, so I took it and drank it (half of it) before he could say anything.

The next thing I know was it was morning and my head seemed to be bigger. I couldn't stand loud noises either.

My bo told me, that it was half hot chocolate, half Jenefer (Dutch Gin). Until now, he doesn't want to tell me what I did that night. He has strange grins every time he tells the story.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 am

I was 3.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 7

Post by Jaws Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

21. Was supposed to get drunk on my birthday but I refused to drink with the family, so a few months later I got drunk with friends. It was interesting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am