CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
femme fatale
6 posters

Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it? Empty Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it?

Post by femme fatale Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

I use to relish gossip and I still enjoy it more than I probably should but lately I have started resisting it. It's like I don't even wanna know about so and so and what they said or what somebody said about them or what off the wall ish they might be up to.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it? Empty Re: Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it?

Post by CeCe Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Not really the gossipy type.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it? Empty Re: Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I tend to drift away from gossip.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Depends on who it is. I don't go out of my way to gossip or try to listen to it, but if a general conversation becomes somewhat "gossipy", I won't avoid it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

femme fatale wrote:I use to relish gossip and I still enjoy it more than I probably should but lately I have started resisting it. It's like I don't even wanna know about so and so and what they said or what somebody said about them or what off the wall ish they might be up to.

Femme, I am the same as you are. I used to love, love, love gossip. Now that I am older and more mature, I do still enjoy it more than I should. But I find it is a burden to know some things.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Do you LIKE hearing gossip about others or would you rather not hear about it? SuperStock_1606-34299

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am