CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Supernova
RedBedroom
Shale
Alan Smithee
8 posters

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  Empty Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 am

What does he do...roll her in flour and look for the wet spot? Good luck to her.

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  ED3A341701094D85B2B5C3A53DAC

One woman is making the most of a rekindled romance -- her sex life is helping her to lose weight, and a lot of it.

As reported in an interview with UK magazine Closer, Guinness World Records' Heaviest Woman in the World, Pauline Potter, has lost almost 100 pounds through marathon sex sessions with her ex-husband.

Last year, Potter, who lives in Los Angeles, was given the title after she got in touch with Guinness World Records in a bid to draw attention to her risky weight and to shame herself into dieting. But it seems to have brought forth another benefit -- as she told Closer, her ex-husband started visiting after her saw her Guiness entry, and their sex life has helped her shed a "stone" (14 pounds) a month.

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session – it’s great exercise just jiggling around,” she revealed to the publication. The couple reportedly has sex two to seven times a day.

Potter certainly isn't the first person to use the bed as a piece of exercise equipment -- certain sexual positions are known to exert more effort than others, and of course, there are always exercises to help make sex even better.

In an interview last year with The Sun in the UK, Potter noted, "My goal is to lose 200lb (14st 4lb) plus and have weight-loss surgery so I can be mobile again and not rely on anyone for help."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/07/10/pauline-potter-weight-loss_n_1662534.html
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  Empty Re: Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex

Post by Shale Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 am

Alan Smithee wrote:What does he do...roll her in flour and look for the wet spot? Good luck to her.

IDK? I tried getting it on with an obese woman. It is really a turn off to have to hold her belly up with your arm so you can get your face in her crotch.

It was actually my buddy Raul's wife and he managed to do some pounding in-out-in-out with her, but it just isn't my thing. blank stare @ you

(Raul was my thing and I ended up giving him head while his wife gave me really good head - so it was a fun visit)
    big grin
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  Empty Re: Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 am

"Honey, let's do reverse cowgirl this time."
    Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  Surprised-man
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 am

I hope they don't play Carnival. When she sits on his face and he tries to guess her weight.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:33 pm

What a ridiculous thing for her to put out in the media. She must be a total attention whore.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 am

RedBedroom wrote:What a ridiculous thing for her to put out in the media. She must be a total attention whore.

Well she's just proving what people have been reporting for many years. When I was 13 I read some of the magazines my mother and grandmother got and of course there were always weight loss tips and suggestions and articles and one did mention sex to burn extra calories. And if she's already lost 100 pounds from it, I say good for her; people always want to know what each person's secret is, she's already told hers.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:00 am

There was in fact a book written years ago called the "Great American Sex Diet".... i have news for you--- sex 2 to 7 times a day does not make you lose weight---- I tried it! LOL although im "virginal" now with a deployed fiancee--- most of my life, my sexlife has been extremely active--- and i have been over weight 70% of the time lol
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 am

Shale wrote:

IDK? I tried getting it on with an obese woman. It is really a turn off to have to hold her belly up with your arm so you can get your face in her crotch.
    big grin

OMG!!!

LMAO!

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Sex does burn calories, therefore....it is good exercise if you're doing it enough. As far as this chick, Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses Weight Through Sex  2517814472. At least she's doing something to get that weight off. Got a loooooooong way to go though.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm

What does he do...roll her in flour and look for the wet spot?

I heard this line in a movie today! (Everything is for Sale...awful movie)

I had never heard it before and in the movie a kid said it when he was exchaging "your momma" jokes with an adult. The adult asked if he knew what it meant and the kid said no. The the guy (Will Farrel) says, "Probably don't say that anymore."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 am

I don't believe a single word of it.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:42 am