CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Supernova
CatEyes10736
7 posters

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss

CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Empty Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

Do you ever buy clothes that are smaller than your size as motivation for weight loss? If you notice the clothes you own getting tighter, do you throw them out or do you keep them while planning to get back in 'em at some point?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Empty Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 am

No way, I spent too many years of that with my mother saying 'oh when you lose the weight, they'll fit better', no, they never did. If I can't wear it now, I ain't keeping it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Empty Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

I have not had that problem yet but I don't think I would buy clothes in a smaller size until I can fit into them. What if it never happens then what?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I've only developed some of that unfortunate "belly fat" but no when I buy something it's to wear now.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm

I've never intentionally bought clothes that were too small, and if I inadvertently do then I'll just return them. As far as keeping clothes that have gotten too small, maybe. By and large, though, that hasn't happened. Anything that's too small is most likely old and warn, so it's time to throw it out.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

yeah that…
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

I've done that. But only because those jeans cost about $100 and paid $6 for them. That was WAY too good of a deal for me to pass up and they didn't have my size...so I bought them 2 sizes smaller. Only took about a month to get into them comfortably. Like Chris said, by and large, I haven't had to get rid of or keep clothes that are too small.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:37 am