CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Finally - Some Good News from Miami

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

News Finally - Some Good News from Miami

Post by Shale Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 am

Sometimes I tire of all the weird, negative and dastardly news events that seem to come from Florida or Miami. So, it is with some satisfaction that I find this good news from my home town.

Miami is Sex Capital of the Country: Survey

Trojan Condoms says Miamians have most sex in the nation

By Roxanne Vargas
    Wednesday, Jul 18, 2012

Miami is known for music, culture and now, for being the sex capital of the country.

According to a new Trojan Condoms survey of its top ten markets, the Magic City's on top when it comes to sexual satisfaction, with 73 percent of Miamians saying they like the sizzle between the sheets.

"People, you know, my age group usually come here to party, have fun and eventually have sex," Alberto Colagrosso said.

The survey says Miami is having the most sex in the country -- 177 times a year -- sex almost every other day.

"Why? Because there's a lot of freaky stuff going on around here!" Alaska Pierre said.

If Miamians aren't doing it, they're thinking about it, about 15 times a day for men and four times a day for women, according to the survey.

"I mean, there's girls everywhere, you can't blame the guys for looking around, it happens," Colagrosso said.

"A lot more than that, come on, 10 times a day?" said James Logo. "How about from the morning to when you wake up to time you go to bed. All day long!"

Some 68 percent of Miamians also say they're sexually adventurous in the bedroom, just behind Atlanta, which lives up to its "Hot-lanta" nickname with 71 percent.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:49 am