CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Impact
Shale
Chris
9 posters

What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?  Empty What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?

Post by Chris Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:28 am

Think back to when you were a child of ten years old; at the time, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?  Empty Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?

Post by Shale Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 am

I think I just wanted to be a 10-year-old boy. Too many exciting discoveries going on to think about growing up.

(Still working on that actually.)
    big grin
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?  Empty Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were ten years old?

Post by Impact Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 am

A gynecologist. Needless to say that didn't happen, but by the time I was 14, I was basically doing the things that prompted my interest in that field in the first place.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:24 am

A dentist! Even collected a lot of Hermey memorabilia (you know, the only Rudolph small elf with hair Razz ) to put in my future office. Said dream is no longer a dream, but I was sure of it for many years.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:00 pm

A surgeon.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm

I have no freakin' recollection.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:A dentist! Even collected a lot of Hermey memorabilia (you know, the only Rudolph small elf with hair Razz ) to put in my future office. Said dream is no longer a dream, but I was sure of it for many years.

I wanted to be a dentist for a long time too! I think it was from about age 7-11. I must have talked about it a lot to the ladies who worked at the little market by our house in Chicago because when we stopped there when I was 13 while visiting Chicago after we had left, one of the ladies who remembered us asked me if I still wanted to be a dentist. I worked in dentistry for a long time as an assistant before starting my own business.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:28 pm

^^^^So you actually kinda-sorta still went after that dream, to a point. Cool.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^So you actually kinda-sorta still went after that dream, to a point. Cool.

I would have NEVER made it through med school. I am not smart enough at all. But I really do love dentistry.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 am

lol I would never have made it through med school either. Too squeamish! big grin
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 am

I wanted to be a police officer.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

A chef.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Tony Marino wrote:A chef.
    You Italian Stereotype! Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:You Italian Stereotype! Razz

LOL!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

I can't recall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 am