CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Do women dress for men or for other women?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do women dress for men or for other women? Empty Do women dress for men or for other women?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:35 am

I have been with my guy for over a decade. I don't dress at all for him. I dress to impress those who will appreciate my ensemble, other women.

Tina Fey said, “I think women dress for other women to let them know what their deal is. Because if women were only dressing for men, there would be nothing but Victoria’s Secret. There would be no Dior.”

I totally subscribe to this theory. Women, do you agree? Men, do you notice high end clothing on women?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do women dress for men or for other women? Empty Re: Do women dress for men or for other women?

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am

I dress for myself and only myself...it has to be comfortable and I have to like it, to hell with what other people think.
    Rule Breaker
    Rule Breaker
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Do women dress for men or for other women? Empty Re: Do women dress for men or for other women?

Post by Rule Breaker Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 am

I think women dress for men when they're in the getting to know you stage of the relationship. Once the couple is in love, they feel comfortable showing their unspectacular side. Overall I think people dress to impress others who they think are gonna be judging or rating their looks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 am