CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
7 posters

New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said"

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said" Empty New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said"

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Not feeling it. It starts off promising but then just goes no where, quickly becoming annoying. I also am not feeling Drake's involvement in this whole project. He's one of the executive producers of this posthumous album, and just no. Blackground had the nerve to hire him, while leaving Tim and Missy completely out of it, which just baffles me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said" Empty Re: New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said"

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 pm

^^^^^ For the most part.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm not really feeling the whole project as well, add to the fact that her brother and immediate family knew nothing of this.

And Drake? BIG NO!!!
    YanaDOLL
    YanaDOLL
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by YanaDOLL Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 am

New Aaliyah/Drake - "Enough Said" Drakeisacreeper2
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Just exploiting her for money. I couldn't be any less interested in this new Aaliyah album in the works. In general, I don't care for posthumous albums.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am

^ Agree. I have a problem with leftover, unfinished, scratch demos that the artists themselves may have disregarded being manipulated and produced into songs after their deaths. They finally stopped doing that with 2Pac; not interested in seeing that torch being passed to Aaliyah.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Marc™ wrote:Just exploiting her for money. I couldn't be any less interested in this new Aaliyah album in the works. In general, I don't care for posthumous albums.

I think there is a Donna Summer posthumous album coming out, she was tweaking an album she finished before she passed. I certainly will buy it because she is one of my favorites.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Although I chuckled my ass off when I shouldn't, I agree fundamentally with what he was saying. BTW, don't mix that shit with Henny Earl!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 am