CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Chris
7 posters

Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat

Post by Chris Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/memphis-mom-charged-beating-alleged-molester-coach-a-baseball-bat-article-1.1140245#ixzz24BufibKL

Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat
    Lakeshia Richmond says that her son told her that his little league football coach had touched him inappropriately - but that she didn’t intend to hurt the man she suspected so badly.

By Anthony Bartkewicz / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, August 20, 2012, 12:13 PM

Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat Batattack21n-1-web
    Lakeshia Richmond, a mother of two boys in Memphis, is facing aggravated assault charges for beating their little league football coach with a baseball bat

A mother of two boys in Memphis is facing aggravated assault charges for beating their little league football coach with a baseball bat.

Lakeshia Richmond apologized for beating Tony Massey so badly, WREG-TV reported, but said she did it because he molested her sons.

“I didn’t intend to do whatever I did to him,” said Richmond. “I apologize, but I don’t apologize for what happened to my kids.”

She claimed one of her sons told her Saturday that Massey touched him inappropriately. “I said, ‘was it just you?’ and he said ‘no, it was some more kids,’” she told WREG.

Later Saturday, she saw Massey walking alone and grabbed the bat from the trunk of her car.

“When I see him, I see my kids being hurt and that’s all I see,” Richmond said.

Cops found Massey "shirtless and bleeding from the head and face," according to WMC-TV, and arrested Richmond on charges of aggravated assault.

Massey has not been arrested but police are reportedly investigation the abuse allegations. He remains in the hospital in serious condition.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

News Re: Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am

Impossible to comment when it is just her story.

If what she says is true, what mother could blame her? But really, her in jail doesn't do her kids a bit of good.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

News Re: Memphis mom charged for beating alleged molester coach with a baseball bat

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 am

Alleged doesn't mean he is. I would've hold off on that ass whoopin' until it was confirmed.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

I don't know her kids or if it's possible they were telling the truth or were trying to get an authority figure in trouble. I understand her emotion but she should have gone to the police. Now if she had seen him do it...swing for the fences!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 am

Good Grief.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 am

Her ass in jail is exactly where it belongs. The woman is a menace to the public. Aggravated Battery is what she did with the baseball bat. (Aggravated assault would have been threatening someone with the bat).

She put a man in the hospital just on the word of her son without any confirmation? This is why we have police & courts to sort these things out before punishment is administered.

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 am

I get that kind of anger but it has to be controlled. We can't all just be going off & acting crazy because we're upset. She didn't even know if it was him or not. This should have gone through the police. She was wrong. Period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:54 pm