CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Tony Marino
Suzi
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Shale
Supernova
AtownPeep
14 posters

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures? Empty Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures?

Post by AtownPeep Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

First of all, he ain't even all that (despite that unfortunate bald spot, William is the cuter or the two) and second of all...................so?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures? Empty Re: Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures?

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Yeah it was funny in the beginning but it's getting old now. So he got drunk and got stupid, what else is new?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures? Empty Re: Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures?

Post by Shale Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

I loathe the fact that there is no such thing as privacy any more. I feel bad for the prince because he was doing what we got away with back when a camera was easily seen and you knew pix were being taken. But not any more. Cameras are ubiquitous and concealed.

Nowhere are you safe from having your most embarrassing or private moments seen by anyone in the world. Sorta sad. Eventually ppl will quit being carefree and open and will retreat into some 1950s kind of closeted perversion.

Except for me and others who don't give a damn that we be fotografed cavorting naked. But I am not a celebrity so I am given that anonymity even when out there naked. It is a shame that not all are afforded that luxury.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm not a celeb, so I don't have to worry about such things. But I am shocked that his security didn't confiscate phones. That should be protocol when the prince is partying.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm

This is first I'm hearing of this, and I'm not the least bit interested.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Cheaps wrote:This is first I'm hearing of this, and I'm not the least bit interested.

Pretty much. I heard about the story but it's flying over my head.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

There are naked pictures of Harry? Is he hairy? Somehow I managed to miss this. Yes
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 am

Alan Smithee wrote:There are naked pictures of Harry? ...

The two I've seen are very blurry and don't actually show anything. You have to take someone's word that it is actually him. Much ado about nothing.

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures? 0824-prince-harry-naked-poll-3
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 am

There's one with a view from the back. Both look like cell pics. Agree. Big deal about not much.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 am

Much ado about nothing. Harry is young, healthy and likes to have fun. Besides he is adorable.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 am

Poor guy why don't they leave him the heck alone.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:31 am

Suzi wrote:Much ado about nothing. Harry is young, healthy and likes to have fun. Besides he is adorable.

co-signs I'm just wild about Harry Wink He must have taken after his mother. (yeah I know the rumors lol) But he doesn't have that horse face the rest of the "royals" do. I think poor William is going to look like his father.

But let the boy have fun. Can't be easy being a member of that family AND scrutinized every minute of the day.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 am

Harry is the cuter one....he looks like his father, Williams looks like his mother. But in general, I don't really care. They always overhype anything dealing with those boys.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Prince Harry Naked
    by Shale Stone
    August 31, 2012

This is what passes for "news" these days; 28-year-old Prince Harry of Wales found cavorting naked with other young people in Las Vegas!!!

Of course this vital "news" went viral in Cyberspace - as reported by TMZ on August 21, 2012:

"It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity. Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him. ..."

My reaction to this is somewhere between, RIGHT ON! and a bit of feeling bad for the rich, royal, young man who cannot do the things that I and countless others enjoyed doing at his age.

Even the TMZ Poll, which asked two words "Disgraceful" & "Awesome" had 70% of us on the Awesome side as of August 31.

Support Prince Harry With A Naked Salute

Apparently I was not the only one who saw the folly of berating a young man for, well being a young man and soon came the Web version of an acquittal verdict.

As reported by Jen Harper on POP2it:

Prince Harry gets support from naked salute pics

"Prince Harry may not have the support of his family following his naked party pics in Las Vegas, but he's got thousands of equally naked fans on Facebook that are posting their own nude photos ... in solidarity.

As of Tuesday (Aug. 28) afternoon, the "Support Prince Harry with a naked salute!" fan page had more than 18,000 members -- many of which have added their own pics to the mix.

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.wylie.3139/photos#!/groups/336283586466687/

According to the New York Daily News, the group was founded by former British Army soldier Jordan Wylie on Aug. 24, the day after pics of a naked Prince Harry hit the web.

'I salute you Harry!' Wylie writes, posting a picture of himself with a British flag covering his nether regions."

[color=blue][size=18]Well, the link to this site was posted on my facebook wall by one of my friends. I immediately liked the idea (any excuse to go starkers) and got out the camera and gave my salute, posting the pic on my wall as well as the facebook group

Last edited by Shale on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove Nude Pix)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 am

Its old news now who cares.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 am

Tony Marino wrote:Its old news now who cares.

Yes, the sign of our modern twit age. "News" is old within a fortnight.

But LeAnn Rimes went into rehab last week and Lindsay Lohan stiffed a hotel for $46K. Why is it 'news' in the first place? blank stare @ you
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 pm

I hate the way British people salute!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 pm

captainbryce wrote:I hate the way British people salute!

Yeah, with the palm up. I think a lot of the blokes in these pics are or were in the military. Then there are the non-military Americans 'Looking for Indians.'

(BTW, how was mine? It has been 45 years since I saluted for real)
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Yours was spot on, and the only one that looked decent.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 am

Much ado about nothing. The pics weren't even X-rated. All the ones I saw were of him obviously nude but still covered up.

But it does show what a contrast there is between him and William. Harry is in the news & tabloids on a semi-regular basis for his OOC antics, William never is.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 am

Harry seems like he would be fun to be around. William not so much lol. But William is in line for the throne & will eventually be there. So that may have something to do with it.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 am

CeCe wrote:Harry seems like he would be fun to be around. William not so much lol. But William is in line for the throne & will eventually be there. So that may have something to do with it.

Agreed. I think the brothers are very aware of their lot in life, and what is/isn't expected from them behaviorally. From day one, William has probably been groomed for the throne and prepped to be more dignified and conscious of his image. Harry, I'm guessing, not so much.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 am

Guess it was bound to happen lmao

'Save Harry' Video Game Inspired By Prince Harry's Strip Billiards Scandal (VIDEO)

Prince Harry's latest tabloid exploits -- leaked photographs from a Vegas strip billiards romp -- have spawned supportive Facebook pages and a legion of naked copycats in arms, but a small tech company has taken the royal redhead's most recent scandal and turned it into a hilarious new video game called "Save Harry."

The concept of the game is simple: Using the arrow keys and space bar on their keyboard, players must navigate a naked Harry through a hotel, ducking and dodging to avoid the prying camera flashes of assembled partiers in bikinis, staff members and paparazzi. If players stray into the line of an errant camera, they officially "lose" and are faced with a tabloid cover with the headline, "Harry grabs the crown jewels."

Gamers can earn extra points by picking up "bonus objects" scattered throughout the game's several levels, including billiard balls and a framed photo of Her Majesty, the Queen -- all of which are also used hide the prince's private parts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/04/save-harry-video-game-inspired-prince-harry-scandal_n_1855037.html
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Who else is tired of hearing about Prince Harry and his naked pictures? Empty Afghan Taliban threaten to kidnap, kill Prince Harry

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:47 pm

He must really have pissed them off!

The Afghan Taliban said on Monday they were doing everything in their power to try to kidnap or assassinate Britain's Prince Harry, who arrived in Afghanistan last week to fly attack helicopters.

Queen Elizabeth's grandson is in Afghanistan on a four-month tour, based out of Camp Bastion in volatile Helmand province, where he will be on the front line in the NATO-led war against Taliban insurgents.

"We are using all our strength to get rid of him, either by killing or kidnapping," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

"We have informed our commanders in Helmand to do whatever they can to eliminate him," Mujahid added, declining to go into detail on what he dubbed the "Harry operations."

The 27-year-old prince, who is third in line to the throne, took up his new role two weeks after he was photographed frolicking naked in Las Vegas.

Known in the military as Captain Wales, he first served in Afghanistan in 2008 as an on-ground air controller, but his tour was cut short when a news blackout, designed to protect him while on the front line, collapsed.

The Ministry of Defence has said the threat to Prince Harry's life in Afghanistan was less severe in helicopters.

I like how the threat came via telephone from an "undisclosed location." face palm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:39 pm