CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
7 posters

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Empty Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.

Post by Chris Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

Do you think psychics can speak to the dead? Would you ever consider trying to contact one of your passed on loved one's through a channeler?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Empty Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.

Post by CeCe Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 am

I believe in the existence of that but I also believe the overwhelming majority who claim to be are total frauds.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Empty Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 am

Possibly....but I don't think I would seek a psychic to talk to a loved one. I prob can do that myself.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

Chris wrote:Do you think psychics can speak to the dead? Would you ever consider trying to contact one of your passed on loved one's through a channeler?

I don't know. I would have to try it to find out for sure and right now it is not an option. Even though the temptation would be there to contact my Mama I would rather let her spirit rest in peace.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I think most of them are just shams that'll do it for the money, like all the phonies Harry Houdini spent his years publicly defrauding. Ironically it seems through his pursuit of them, he was genuinely trying to find someone who could contact his mother from beyond the grave.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Let's put it this way. I've seen very convincing fakes...they admitted it was fake before hand. So how do I believe anyone who says they're doing it for real? I can't.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I can POSSIBLY believe that certain clairvoyants can feel the spirit of a dead person enough to convey the gist of what they how they feel about this or that....but I don't believe in spirits talking THROUGH psychics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:08 pm