CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan Empty Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan

Post by AtownPeep Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:00PM
    print it send it
    WENN

By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan Chris-brown-gay-slur-WENN

Chris Brown continues to use inappropriate homophobic slurs and this time RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the controversial rap star attacked one of his fans by calling him a "f***ot."

On Friday night Los Angeles resident Lucas Peter was at the Arclight movie theater in Hollywood when he spotted Chris and his entourage and approached him to ask for an autograph — but Lucas was taken off guard by Chris' reaction.

"The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover," Lucas told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."

Lucas, who is an openly gay man, admits getting angry at Chris' ignorance and attacking him back by calling him a "wife beater."

"I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again," Lucas said.

"Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men.'"

According to Lucas, Chris took off with his bodyguard — and one less fan.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported last July, Chris stunned onlookers during a pickup basketball game when he shouted anti-gay slurs at the other players.

"He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f***ot a**!’ to the other players," an eyewitness said.

Chris and his long-time girlfriend Karreuche Tran broke up in October citing his friendship with Rihanna as the issue and the two have been spotted getting cozy recently at various events.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/chris-brown-used-homophobic-f-word-slur-claims-fan
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan Empty Re: Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

LOL@that pic. I think Chris is and always will be an easy target to slander. It is completely believable that this story is made up. It is also believable that he actually did act that way. Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan 2517814472 Who knows.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan Empty Re: Chris Brown Attacked Me With A Homophobic F-Word Slur, Claims Fan

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:LOL@that pic.

I know right! And @ "Rap Star"... I really did stop reading soon as I came across that.
    CaffeinePlease
    CaffeinePlease
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by CaffeinePlease Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Even if this story is made up, the man is a complete pig. I can't believe that there's one woman in the world who wants to date him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:21 am