CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Marc™
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Kral
Forgiveness Man
Rule Breaker
10 posters

Best US President of Your Lifetime...?

Rule Breaker
    Rule Breaker
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Best US President of Your Lifetime...? Empty Best US President of Your Lifetime...?

Post by Rule Breaker Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:30 am

I think Clinton (followed by Obama) was the best president I lived through. In your lifetime, who do you think has been the "best" president???
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Best US President of Your Lifetime...? Empty Re: Best US President of Your Lifetime...?

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 am

I've been unfortunate to have 2 very bad country-wrecking Democratic leaders during my lifetime, and 2 very wishy-washy Republican leaders(both from the same family). I came a few years short of the century's greatest president, so I'm stuck with the best being W. Razz I am hopeful, however, that that will change come January 2013. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness_Man on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Best US President of Your Lifetime...? Empty Re: Best US President of Your Lifetime...?

Post by Kral Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:23 pm

I was born in 1980 so the presidents of my lifetime have Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagen, George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

I'd rank them as follows:
    1. Clinton
    2. Obama
    3. Carter
    4. Dubya
    5. Reagen
    6. Bush
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Bill Clinton all the way
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 pm

If he could run again, I would vote for Clinton. I never got to before because I was too young. Generally I think the democratic presidents of the last 50 years have all been decent to great (can't say the same about the republicans.)
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:29 am

RobbieFTW wrote:If he could run again, I would vote for Clinton. I never got to before because I was too young. Generally I think the democratic presidents of the last 50 years have all been decent to great (can't say the same about the republicans.)

Really. I think the only quasi-decent Republican president of the past fifty years was Nixon....and that was just because he pulled the troops out of Vietnam.

Anyway, as for the question: Clinton.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 am

Bill Clinton. I don't care that he played his little cigar game with Monica. He had this country in the best shape economically, our job rates were the highest in decades and everyone was rolling in clover and doing without nothing. He started no needless wars like Bush did. I rate the worse President as Bush. This country was in the best shape it had ever been until Bush took office. Why do we no longer have a SS fund that Clinton left billions of dollars in for our citizens future because Clinton withdrew it all to start this needless war in Iraq. He is who got this country in the shape it is in and Obama or no president is going to be able to dig us out from under the debts we owe to China. If it keeps up China will call in their loans and we all might have to learn Chinese to be able to communicate with each other.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Clinton by far. Obama hasn't finished his term yet so I can't give him the critique of 'best' until he does. But, I'm happy with the way he's handling things so far.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TexasLady Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:25 pm

I have no problem with Obama so far but I don't think he will even come close to the best in history nor do I think he will come close to the worse in History. George W. Bush will hold that one for a long time.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 am

Clinton.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Clinton.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:32 pm