CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
Forgiveness Man
Nystyle709
Shale
MandyPerfumeGirl
Nhaiyel
Friendly Veteran
CeCe
Tony Marino
mindfuck
stavdash
SecHandNews
15 posters

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Empty Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime

Post by SecHandNews Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm

In my lifetime, I'd say Clinton was the best.
    The worst was undoubtedly Bush Deuce.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Empty Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime

Post by stavdash Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am

Probably Clinton. Followed by Carter.
    mindfuck
    mindfuck
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime Empty Re: Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime

Post by mindfuck Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Reagen/Clinton.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 pm

bump
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri May 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Reagan/Bush/Bush-worst

Clinton-best

Last edited by CeCe on Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add best)
    Friendly Veteran
    Friendly Veteran
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 10

Post by Friendly Veteran Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Best: I will have to say pretty close between three of them: Kennedy, Reagan, and Clinton.

Worst: Carter.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm

In my lifetime? Hmm.

My folks seem to have few fond memories of the Reagen 1980s, but honestly I was but a child then…so while I don't doubt his dubious reputation, I can't speak too much on it because I barely remember his time in office.

With that said…
    The best was Clinton; the worst was Bush the 2nd (although something tells me the 1st was no better.)
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri May 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Worst: George W. Bush (I think he was even worse then Reagan - and that's saying a lot!)
    Best: Clinton/Obama
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

I guess the best in my lifetime would be Franklin Roosevelt.

The worse would have to be that fool Duh'bya and then that crook Nixon.

Now the most disappointing prez that I voted for would be Clinton.

I don't fault him for getting head in the Oval Office from a 19-year-old groupie.

But I do fault him for signing off on DADT and DOMA and for firing Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders for saying masturbation is a safe sexual alternative for teens.

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. big grin
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Shale wrote:I guess the best in my lifetime would be Franklin Roosevelt.

I don't fault him for getting head in the Oval Office from a 19-year-old groupie.

But I do fault him for signing off on DADT and DOMA and for firing Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders for saying masturbation is a safe sexual alternative for teens.

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. big grin

You're right. He is to blame for DADT & DOMA. I had forgotten all about that bullshit move with Elders. Looking back we don't have much to admire.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm

CeCe wrote:
    Shale wrote:I guess the best in my lifetime would be Franklin Roosevelt.

Of coures he may have taken that personally, 'cause Monica would beat him off instead of sucking. Best & Worst presidents of your lifetime 273237

You're right. He is to blame for DADT & DOMA. I had forgotten all about that bullshit move with Elders. Looking back we don't have much to admire.

After all the great things that he's done, you're really going to discredit him as one of the best presidents of the 20th century because of DADT?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Best: Clinton
    Worst: George W. Bush. Not even Regan can compare to that motherfucker.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    CeCe wrote:

After all the great things that he's done, you're really going to discredit him as one of the best presidents of the 20th century because of DADT?

When I said there wasn't much to admire it didn't apply specifically to Clinton, but overall. My memory goes back to that sonofabitch LBJ. Then when you add that criminal Nixon, bumbling Ford, out of his league Carter, that bastard Reagan, privileged Bush I, then we get to Clinton but followed by that two term POS...I believe the White House has never (in my lifetime) been that wonderful "shining city on a hill" that the Quitta from Wasilla spoke of because she got our government & her bible mixed up. But the right has a habit of that.

So it doesn't disqualify Clinton but he is accountable for the damage done, as would anyone else in a position of power.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Best president in my lifetime would have to be Dubya! Now, that's saying a lot cause I really only had 4(and one of those was only for the first year or so FORGIVENESS MAN), and 2 of them sucked MAJORLY! But, W wasn't nearly as bad as he's made out to be and I will remember his administration as providing us with MUCH better times than we currently have.

The worst, when asked just a few short years ago, I'd have said Clinton. Clinton now looks tolerable when compared to the nincompoop we currently have in the whitehouse. Obama is by far the worst president of my life, probably in American history although I hope to see him voted out next year so his damage will be minimized. If the guy screws up or fails, somehow it's always Bush's fault, or the Republican's fault. Anybody's fault but his. I wish him the best but the country needs this guy to get a drastic career change.

Now I hope that whoever wins in 2012 will take the crown for best president of my lifetime. That's why I don't just wanna settle for anybody better than Obama! big grin
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat May 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Best: Clinton
    Worst: Dubya
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 15, 2011 4:10 am

CeCe wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

When I said there wasn't much to admire it didn't apply specifically to Clinton, but overall. My memory goes back to that sonofabitch LBJ. Then when you add that criminal Nixon, bumbling Ford, out of his league Carter, that bastard Reagan, privileged Bush I, then we get to Clinton but followed by that two term POS...I believe the White House has never (in my lifetime) been that wonderful "shining city on a hill" that the Quitta from Wasilla spoke of because she got our government & her bible mixed up. But the right has a habit of that.

So it doesn't disqualify Clinton but he is accountable for the damage done, as would anyone else in a position of power.

The guy who signed the Civil Rights Act into law?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun May 15, 2011 7:59 am

From worst to best:

Dubya, Carter, Bush Senior, Reagen, Obama, Clinton.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

The Clinton impeachment was bullshit. The worst that should have happened was for his name to become synonamous with blowjob. "What's a Clinton?" "50$, Father, same as in town."

Eisenhower
    JFK
    Clinton

Carter
    Reagan
    GW Bush
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    CeCe wrote:

The guy who signed the Civil Rights Act into law?

The guy who escalated the Vietnam war.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 am

Dubya, Reagen, Bush 1, Ford, Carter, Obama, Clinton

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 pm