CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
gmruss4
Jason B.
pisces33
7 posters

Go on Blair

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Go on Blair Empty Go on Blair

Post by pisces33 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Make a fool of yourself again, and I will love it. Go on Blair 566222
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Go on Blair Empty Re: Go on Blair

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Blair is a one-woman minstrel show. All she does is make a fool over herself over men. Two people (one being the chief of detectives) are telling you that this guy may be a killer and you would rather not listen. Sure. Ok. Let her find out the hard way. This is just like when she was with Spencer.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

She is going to feel like he ultimate fool when she find out they were telling the truth about Eli. I just hate Tea is going to make her Dani's legal guardian.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 am

gmruss4 wrote:She is going to feel like he ultimate fool when she find out they were telling the truth about Eli. I just hate Tea is going to make her Dani's legal guardian.

Agreed. If Tea does not trust Todd with the care of their daughter, then the more suitable choice would have been Viki. There is no justification for trying to make Blair Dani's second mother in her wake.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 am

It makes absolutely no sense for Tea to want Blair to have custody. Blair uses Todd's children as weapons against him. I am starting to dislike Tea, unless it is her brain tumor speaking.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

I can't wkit to see the look on Dorian's and Blaire's faces when they realize the truth about Eli - esp. after all the badmouthing of Todd they've done. Both are pathetic, miserable creature - Dorian is washed-up and dried out and Blaire is well on ehr way to becoming that.

As for the whole Tea asking Blaire to have custody of Dani? All TPTB are doign is makign me hate Blaire all the more and I'm really loosing respect for Tea, too, for making such a STUPID decision.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:22 pm

yes, when the truth about Eli comes out todd should seek custody for putting the kids in mortal danger! jack shouldn't want to be around a mother that puts her crotch first and his safety second.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 pm

pisces33 wrote:It makes absolutely no sense for Tea to want Blair to have custody. Blair uses Todd's children as weapons against him. I am starting to dislike Tea, unless it is her brain tumor speaking.

Makes NO SENSE whatsoever to Tea fans and on Monday she better clarify she wants Todd to raise Dani and only Blair be a backup guardian. Otherwise, RC has completely rewritten Tea completely to prop up his Sainted Earth Mother Blair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:07 am