CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Pilaring
gmruss4
Jason B.
trevorrules2
TSJFan4Ever
Kral
10 posters

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already!

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Maybe it was a cute diversion at first, but it's coming off way too force handed and phony now. Can't the writers write them as having made peace without the quasi L-Word galpal nuance.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Re: Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 pm

It really is stupid and all TPTB have done is make me hate Blaire even more with this forced pairing that is so pimped and propped. Blaire wouldn't have a storyline, if not for her involvement with Téa. She and Eli aren't much of a storyline. Blaire's only hope of remaining front and centre is to be involved with Téa.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Amen To That

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

This Beaches storyline with Flo and Kassie, Tea and Blair becoming friends is nothing more than the show giving them scenes like this so they can get Emmy nominations next year. And get their show nominated next year with them and no Trevor included.

Trevor sure as hell won't be getting an Emmy nomination because he took himself out of the nominations and awards so being a Trevor fan who cares. Like always everybody else will be nominated and win while Trevor is left in the dust being involved with the storyline.

And sorry I really had it with this Tea tumor storyline it's time to end it and move on already. Trevor only has until next year left on this show. Not saying he won't re-sign again but time is wasting for me seeing Trevor have a spotlight storyline of his own with Todd until his contract expires.

This is nothing against Flo/TNT fans that are loving this storyline. But knowing that Trevor will again be left out of any Emmy nomination for a storyline that he's involved in does not interest me.

So lets see an action storyline or anything about Todd until Trevor's contract expires that would interested me.

Besides the Beaches rip off of Tea and Blair.

co-signs
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Re: Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already!

Post by Jason B. Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Lol @ Beaches! That's the BEST way to describe it.
    Yeah I think the Tea/Blair thing is very forced, corny and fake. I can believe that Blair would have empathy for Tea's situation, but not like this.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Am Waiting For Blair To Sing

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 pm

JB wrote:Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Lol @ Beaches! That's the BEST way to describe it.
    Yeah I think the Tea/Blair thing is very forced, corny and fake. I can believe that Blair would have empathy for Tea's situation, but not like this.

Did You Ever Know You'll My Hero. And I wouldn't put it past RC, BF and FV doing it either.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

I agree. I want a s/l with Tea/Todd/Dani without Blair or John in it. Every since Tea and Todd got back together, Blair has been right int he middle of it. Go away Blair. Tea and Todd would be together now if not for Blair.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

JB wrote:Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Lol @ Beaches! That's the BEST way to describe it.

Yeah - it really is coming off as so forced and fake. There's nothing natural about this friendship and nothing that makes sense in it. OLTL needs to learn a thing of two about Emmy's and how they work. Forcing storylines like this won't cut it. That Susan won for her scenes WITH TREVOR says something. That's what they're looking for - not this contrived crap. Beaches rip-off - lol - yeah - now we need to have Blaire take on Dani and agree to raise her and they can sing "Wind Beneath my Wings" as they say good-bye to Téa. UGH! ITA that it's time to move on.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am

trevorrules2 wrote:This is nothing against Flo/TNT fans that are loving this storyline. But knowing that Trevor will again be left out of any Emmy nomination for a storyline that he's involved in does not interest me.
    I hate the contrived Téa and Blair friendship too b/c Blair treats her like a helpless, homeless child. Téa's real friendship with Rachel, Viki, Cris and Carlotta have all been purposedly ignored or shuffled offscreen just to prop Sainted Blair... who will swoop in and care for Dani & Todd with Téa's dying blessing. GAG, triple GAG.

Can only speak for myself but this Flor/TnT fan is NOT happy at all about Téa dying like this but unfortunately I expected to get crapped on, we always do!

What I am enjoying is Todd not thrown under the bus as some uncaring asshole who barely remembers the woman he loves. I'm enjoying watching him finally get his dearest wish this last year, be a family with Danielle and Téa. It's bittersweet indeed.

As far as TSJ, I saw a lot of surprise praise for him on a SOC thread over the hospital reveal scenes.

As for Todd getting action story, well he just rushed to the rescue (I kept looking around for John to show up and steal the thunder LOL) and killed Bull and saved his girls. Personally he could have shot Nate, Bull and Bobby Ford and done me a great favor but oh well, I did like that HIM lecturing his wayward kids vs vice versa ;-)
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 am

gmruss4 wrote:I agree. I want a s/l with Tea/Todd/Dani without Blair or John in it. Every since Tea and Todd got back together, Blair has been right int he middle of it. Go away Blair. Tea and Todd would be together now if not for Blair.
    Rightfully, Téa should resent Blair more than ever now for stealing happy months away from her and Todd with her constant interference last fall.

Regarding of who Todd is paired with, Blair has to stick her nose into it. Apparently, TPTB long ago realized without Todd, there's little purpose to Blair as her other pairings constantly fail.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 am

will someone tell me the last s/l blair had that didn't involve todd & tea in some form or fashion?
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 pm

It was never cute IMO. I'm all for their making peace with each other, but this BFF thing needs to end! Also it is me, or is it Blair who is the biggest culprit in this. Téa half the time seems leery of Blair's eagerness and looks like she isn't that interested in doing each others hair.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:It was never cute IMO. I'm all for their making peace with each other, but this BFF thing needs to end! Also it is me, or is it Blair who is the biggest culprit in this. Téa half the time seems leery of Blair's eagerness and looks like she isn't that interested in doing each others hair.

It is always Blair seeking out Tea isn't it? It's been very one-sided from the start.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:07 am

some of blair's biggest hits against tea
    1 borderline racist remarks aka chikita also todd usually goes for the hired help
    2 pushing her out a window in a rage
    3 bringing deranged ex-husband to town
    4 giving ex-husband money and instructing ex-husband to run away with child while tea prevented todd from kidnapping her kids.
    5 snooping in personal medical files to find dirt to use against Tea
    6 waiting on her death to reclaim todd, and raise dani in her image. if you don't believe that, there is a bridge in brooklyn for salefor only 19.99
    BrodyAndJessicaFan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Enough of this Tea/Blair friendship thing already! Empty Tea/Blair

Post by BrodyAndJessicaFan Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 pm

I like it myself.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Kral wrote:Maybe it was a cute diversion at first, but it's coming off way too force handed and phony now. Can't the writers write them as having made peace without the quasi L-Word galpal nuance.
    WELL SAID. Exactamundo! Simply put, this Tea/Blair BFF thing is being overdone. There's no reason Blair needs to be super "close" to TnT like this, in this matter, so much in their story.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 am

aublack40 wrote:some of blair's biggest hits against tea
    1 borderline racist remarks aka chikita also todd usually goes for the hired help
    2 pushing her out a window in a rage
    3 bringing deranged ex-husband to town
    4 giving ex-husband money and instructing ex-husband to run away with child while tea prevented todd from kidnapping her kids.
    5 snooping in personal medical files to find dirt to use against Tea
    6 waiting on her death to reclaim todd, and raise dani in her image. if you don't believe that, there is a bridge in brooklyn for salefor only 19.99

Sadly if Tea does die, I predict Dani is the next unwed teen under Blair's wing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:22 am