CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you like the changes in Clint?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Do you like the changes in Clint? Empty Do you like the changes in Clint?

Post by Kral Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am

Before when Clint Ritchie played Clint, he was sort of the anti-Asa. Now he's being moved into Asa's position and sort of acts like him today. Is this a good idea or not?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you like the changes in Clint? Empty Re: Do you like the changes in Clint?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Kral wrote:Before when Clint Ritchie played Clint, he was sort of the anti-Asa. Now he's being moved into Asa's position and sort of acts like him today. Is this a good idea or not?

They need a head of family but Clint could have been molded into more of himself rather than his father. I guess when you have as much money as the Buchanan's have you have to be a bit ruthless.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Sometimes it feels like Clint is a totally new character with the same name. Clint was always stubborn, but he was never this ruthless. But I'm liking it so much that I'm willing to overlook the seeming character contradiction! I'm really liking him and Kim though. A lot more than I thought I would.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Im also liking him and Kim more and more, considering he knows what she is all about, I have to wonder what he has up his sleeve? If Clint marries Kim for some unknown god forsaken reason, I hope they don't dumb Clint up and not make him have a pre-nup because that would be just plain ridiculous, a man with that amount of money is going to have a pre nup, especially given Kim's background.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

I think the biggest change in Clint today vs. yesterday is that he does not have a semblence of his original Texan cowboy persona. But, truthfully, even with CR's Clint, that angle had been dilluted by the turn of the 1990s. By the end of his run, he was as three-piece as JvD's Clint is now. Overall, I am fine with Clint's more aggressive and curt personality today.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

This thing with Kim is turning into GOLD. His being remolded into a quasi-Asa type, with her at his side is probably saving the character from being dumped. I imagine that if Clint was still as easy going as he was when JvD first took over the role, he'd be in danger of not lasting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am