CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Clint

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Clint Empty Clint

Post by Chris Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 am

I'm torn between liking Clint's new edgy, dark, villainous side, and feeling like it's not only completely out of character, but also character assignation. Today's episode made out Clint having been already fully aware that Rex was his son, and him going out of his way to derail the fact coming to light. I dislike Rex, and again, I like Clint's dark side, but this just isn't something that Clint would do. He would never not claim one of his kids. Of course he'd not be thrilled that Rex was his son, just like Bo wasn't happy about having to claim David, but he'd make an irritated attempt to embrace the truth.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Clint Empty Re: Clint

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Clint changed a lot since Bo stole Nora away from him. If he is supposed to be more like Asa, Asa would never turn a Son away and do the things Clint has done to Rex.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am

Clint is acting totally out of character here. No Buke man would ever not claim one of his sons. That's why I think that Clint isn't even Rex's dad. This is all just a red herring. I think it'll wind up being Charlie when the dust settles. Remember at one point, Charlie was playing Rex's father for Roxy and they had a mildly pleasent rapport as "father and son?" I think this is gonna twist full circle back to Charlie and what was once a lie will be true. Also it will give Charlie more of a "place" on the show to have a son.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 am

I'm not sure what to make of Clint, either - beating Bobby Ford seriously enough to cause internal damage, turning away Rex as a... however old Rex was when Clint learned the truth, being so cold and calculating. Problem is, I usually can't stand Nora and Bo (liked her for the first time in AGES when she and Todd were sharing scenes), and I can't stand Rex and Gigi. If Clint is messing with those four, I'm not all that bothered, unless we get more Bo and Nora scenes like the onces when TnTnD were delivering those invitations.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 pm

he's going to fix the DNA test in charlie's favor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am