CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
aublack40
Pilaring
Jason B.
7 posters

The TnT story annoyed me today

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

The TnT story annoyed me today Empty The TnT story annoyed me today

Post by Jason B. Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 am

Between another round of Téa/Blair sappiness, Dani whining to a docile Todd, annoying Eli showing up pretending to be decent, for the first time in a while I wasn't impressed with the TnT story.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

The TnT story annoyed me today Empty Re: The TnT story annoyed me today

Post by Pilaring Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 am

JB wrote:Between another round of Téa/Blair sappiness, Dani whining to a docile Todd, annoying Eli showing up pretending to be decent, for the first time in a while I wasn't impressed with the TnT story.
    Flor & Kassie tried their hearts out and they got to me for a second and I cried. Then I went back to loathing this contrived sappiness.

I FLOVED the Todd and Dani scenes. This is what I always wanted to watch, Todd forced to deal with a Toddian personality like his own... Dani coming up with one crazy plan after another and Todd realizing he's gotta play GROWN UP for a while. I didn't see Todd docile as much as trying to be STRONG for Dani... from spoilers he starts to crack and get back his emotional on a tear self on Thursday.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 am

it was the most nauseating scene since i watched her sew that picture back together of todd and blair. point one,dani didn't turn to blair during the ross crisis she was in it because of blair. point two when blair suggested that dani live with her,tea became physically ill and turned to nora instead and finally watching tea telling those two vipers that they have made it easier knowing that they are in her corner when eli is stealing her soul. plus the musical montage i guess they didn't want to play bette midler royalities!
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by LuvTnT Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

I loved Todd and Dani yesterday! Discussing kidnapping as an option was SO Todd which I enjoyed. She acts more like his daughter than boring Starr. I loved hearing Todd start to CRACK when discussing his vows and how he and Tea "get" each other. Todd is going to miss her so much and I can't wait to see TSJ play it out.

Wednesday will be tough!
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

I agree with all the pro comments here, and I thought Todd and Dani had exceptionally well done scenes.

aublack40 wrote:it was the most nauseating scene since i watched her sew that picture back together of todd and blair. point one,dani didn't turn to blair during the ross crisis she was in it because of blair. point two when blair suggested that dani live with her,tea became physically ill and turned to nora instead and finally watching tea telling those two vipers that they have made it easier knowing that they are in her corner when eli is stealing her soul. plus the musical montage i guess they didn't want to play bette midler royalities!

That said, I agree with the above poster's point.I did not really care for SuperBFF Blair riding to Tea's rescue,or SuperVillain Elijah(which is really getting cranked out now rme) for that matter either, yesterday.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I would love this story if Blair was not stuck right in the middle of it. But I love the TnT family especially her parting scenes today.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 pm

I loved the Todd & Dani scenes but hated the Blaire & Téa ones. I just can't buy this whole friendship of Blaire's and Téa's. It rings false every time those two share scenes together.It still just seems forced an unnatural.

Todd and Dani were great, though - both of them pouting at the beginning and Dani looking at Todd that way as he agreed with her and then the two of them bonding. Blaire should never have been a part of this storyline. She's really dragging it down for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am